2005 Odds

JetsMania

My brother was in Vegas this weekend and I was going to tell him to put a few hundred bucks down for the Marlins. With Delgado, I think the odds will become more like 5/1 for the NL and about 11/1 for the WS.

667321[/snapback]

No the odds won't look something like that. Come on. Yes this helps the Marlins ALOT. But lets keep this in perspective. The Cards are still there, and so are the Cubs. The Marlins have never won a division, the Phillies are still together, and the Mets are improved as well. One of the starting rotation goes down we have no depth at all when it comes to SP in our system. What happens if Kensing has to start 10 games this year because someone goes down? 1-7 record?

One of the starting rotation goes down we have no depth at all when it comes to SP in our system. What happens if Kensing has to start 10 games this year because someone goes down? 1-7 record?

667342[/snapback]

Why not one of the half-dozen relievers signed this offseason?

One of the starting rotation goes down we have no depth at all when it comes to SP in our system. What happens if Kensing has to start 10 games this year because someone goes down? 1-7 record?

667342[/snapback]

Why not one of the half-dozen relievers signed this offseason?

667365[/snapback]

Which one of those relievers would you expect to start?

Or you mean if they get hurt? Yeah that would hurt, especially since we don't know if Spooney is 100% or what. But you can hide bullpen injuries easier. Just overwork the starters. :whistle