Marlins name new media relations head

Accord

This is the biggest news of the day!

MIAMI - The Florida Marlins named Mike Gazda as the team's new media relations manager Tuesday.

Gazda has spent the past five seasons on the media relations staff of the Triple-A Sacramento River Cats. He also served as the team's assistant general manager.

Before joining Sacramento, the 28-year-old Gazda served as media relations director for the Single-A Lake Elsinore Storm, the 1999 California/Carolina League All-Star Game and the California Fall League.

Gazda replaces Steve Copses, who is leaving the team.

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentinel/10731897.htm

Actually this is good because Copses ignored my emails and calls everytime I contacted him. Maybe Gazda will show me some attention.

668012[/snapback]

This site is like the largest collection of marlins fans that can be found anywhere. If anyone ever wants to get fans opinions or anythign this is the place to go. Of course we'll have to hide that delgado thread from them so they dont see al lthe idiocy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.