What's the next move?

Teal Shadow

Trade Juan? Is Hermida ready this spring to make the move of moving your best defensive OF in Encarnacion. Do I need to remind people of those fly ball to RF over the head of Miggy(the Atlanta series ring a bell)

Is Javier Vasquez still an option? or a Ben Sheets?

What holes are left on the team?

Is there a prospect out there ready to step-up and make a splash in the spring?

So many questions left unanswered for now :D

Trade Juan? Is Hermida ready this spring to make the move of moving your best defensive OF in Encarnacion. Do I need to remind people of those fly ball to RF over the head of Miggy(the Atlanta series ring a bell)

Is Javier Vasquez still an option? or a Ben Sheets?

What holes are left on the team?

Is there a prospect out there ready to step-up and make a splash in the spring?

So many question left unanswered for now :D

669345[/snapback]

Um what are you trying to say? That the Marlins might still be looking to get Javier Vasquez? or Ben Sheets?

I think that's what he's trying to say. If we got Vazquez... we'd be golden. Best team on paper by far...

Lineup

Pierre

Castillo

Cabrera

Delgado

Lowell

Lo Duca

Niner/Encarnacion

Gonzo

Rotation:

AJ

Leiter

Beckett

Vazquez

Willis

That team wins 100-105 games easily... and then rolls through the playoffs. :notworthy

But let's not get ahead of ourselves...

I think that's what he's trying to say. If we got Vazquez... we'd be golden. Best team on paper by far...

Lineup

Pierre

Castillo

Cabrera

Delgado

Lowell

Lo Duca

Niner/Encarnacion

Gonzo

Rotation:

AJ

Leiter

Beckett

Vazquez

Willis

That team wins 100-105 games easily... and then rolls through the playoffs. :notworthy

669354[/snapback]

BINGO

Lineup

Pierre

Castillo

Cabrera

Delgado

Lowell

Lo Duca

Niner/Encarnacion

Gonzo

Rotation:

AJ

Leiter

Beckett

Vazquez

Willis

669354[/snapback]

BINGO

669355[/snapback]

The whole idea of getting Vasquez was in exchange for Burnett. The Marlins team is set as is for now. If we see any moves they wont be until mid-season...

TealShadow is being provocative... he knows "something is cooking." :lol

669369[/snapback]

Not this again. In Teal Shadows defense, he just said "whats next", as in suggesting things. We all know how poor of an "insider" he is

Marlins are not getting Vazquez. They would have to trade Burnett to get him, and Vazquez costs 10 million a year.

We all know how poor of an "insider" he is

Why b/c I don't come out and tell you everything when I post a rumor?

What's your problem? I'm sick of all this backlash...Do you stick your neck out there everytime you post something?

You want me gone? obviously you don't like my opinions or rumors.

Here I'll ask Admin,

Admin take a poll, if you guys want me gone I'll leave, if you guys want me to stay I'll stay, b/c I sick of the backlash and backhand comments. I won't stay where I'm not wanted....Thank you Admin in advance

What's your problem? I'm sick of all this backlash...Do you stick your neck out there everytime you post something?

Here I'll ask Admin,

Admin take a poll, if you guys want me gone I'll leave, if you guys want me to stay I'll stay, b/c I sick of the backlash and backhand comments. I won't stay where I'm not wanted....Thank you Admin in advance

670090[/snapback]

Please stay Teal. I appreciate you being here.

Here I'll ask Admin,

670090[/snapback]

I didn't think you were trying to spread rumors, it seemed pretty clear you were throwing out ideas.

Teal, I appreciate what you bring to the board as an insider especially, and also very much as a poster, In my book, you are the most credible Marlins insider here (along with Ceasar, although I think he's with the Rockies organization). And for the people who dont want to believe whatever information you have to offer, than, that's their loss. I'm pretty sure the majority of the board feels the same way

Teal, I appreciate what you bring to the board as an insider especially, and also very much as a poster, In my book, you are the most credible Marlins insider here (along with Ceasar, although I think he's with the Rockies organization). And for the people who dont want to believe whatever information you have to offer, than, that's their loss. I'm pretty sure the majority of the board feels the same way

670101[/snapback]

yes i work for the Rockies but i love the Marlins and everyone on this Board even though sometimes we have our differences...When ever i have some inside info i write it down so everyone can be updated and not be confused with the idiots on ESPN or the Herald...

Here I'll ask Admin,

670090[/snapback]

670093[/snapback]

http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/sirrobhitch.s...rt/inverteb.htm

Here I'll ask Admin,

670090[/snapback]

670093[/snapback]

http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/sirrobhitch.s...rt/inverteb.htm

670120[/snapback]

http://www.wordreference.com/definition/jerk

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.