New Arizona Cardinals Logo

Guest Guest

Did Denny Green have a hand in changing the uniforms I wonder? I wouldn't be surprised.. he's changing the whole attitude down there and doing a great job. He's the man... plus he's a Hawkeye. :)

670236[/snapback]

Ouch...the Hawkeyes really took one on the chin last night. Alford was totally outcoached by Carmody. I think that's three in a row for the Cats over the Hawks.

Go NU!!!

:thumbup

Did Denny Green have a hand in changing the uniforms I wonder? I wouldn't be surprised.. he's changing the whole attitude down there and doing a great job. He's the man... plus he's a Hawkeye. :)

670236[/snapback]

Ouch...the Hawkeyes really took one on the chin last night. Alford was totally outcoached by Carmody. I think that's three in a row for the Cats over the Hawks.

Go NU!!!

670424[/snapback]

Way to stay on topic!

670236[/snapback]

Go NU!!!

670424[/snapback]

Way to stay on topic!

670427[/snapback]

Whatever...I guess your still sore from the a$$ kickin the Dookies got last night...

:whistle

670236[/snapback]

Go NU!!!

670424[/snapback]

Way to stay on topic!

670427[/snapback]

Whatever...I guess your still sore from the a$$ kickin the Dookies got last night...

670435[/snapback]

I guess when you are Duke, a nine point win is a blowout.

But as a Northwestern fan...only in your wildest wet dreams do wins liek that happen.

BTW, I love how one of your recruiting coup's was Michael Thompson...the s*** of a Duke class that we released from a scholarship...He been to class lately? :lol :lol :lol

A blind horse could outcoach alford

670428[/snapback]

Wow, Alford is taking a ton of heat these days...I guess he needs to go back to Bloomington.

670438[/snapback]

Let him... and give me Greg McDermott (and have him bring the 7 footer he just landed with him) :whistle

670236[/snapback]

Go NU!!!

670424[/snapback]

Way to stay on topic!

670427[/snapback]

670435[/snapback]

I guess when you are Duke, a nine point win is a blowout.

But as a Northwestern fan...only in your wildest wet dreams do wins liek that happen.

BTW, I love how one of your recruiting coup's was Michael Thompson...the s*** of a Duke class that we released from a scholarship...He been to class lately? :lol :lol :lol

670440[/snapback]

Yep, you're definately still sore from last night...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.