Just Noticed

fishfan25

we won it all in 03 then last year we had a winning record. we have been the champs twice in what 10 seasons or something like that. and now we are big contenders thanks to mr.delgado (we were already good but man does he help) and still we cannot get get a stadium or good attendence. thats how bad this city is with these fans. im die-hard marlin fan and im only 14 so i got an excuse for not having season tickets. I cant be a seaon ticket holder for a while cuz im saving money for something else more important. anyway i think we should spread the word more. knock on neighbors doors and encourage them to come to more games. i mean do people think 2 rings in possibly 3 years is nothing. thats amazing for such a young team and for anyteam in that matter. so cmon lets spread the word so we can be happy and become more of a baseball town.

attendance improved, and me thinks it will improve again this year

baby steps

670341[/snapback]

16k in 2003 (met and surpassed goal of 14k)

22k in 2004 (met and surpassed goal of 20k)

I think 25k a night is a realistic, low-end goal.

670344[/snapback]

Reasonable estimates. Attendance should start out strong, and finish even stronger as the team contends for the post season.

we won it all in 03 then last year we had a winning record. we have been the champs twice in what 10 seasons or something like that. and now we are big contenders thanks to mr.delgado (we were already good but man does he help) and still we cannot get get a stadium or good attendence. thats how bad this city is with these fans. im die-hard marlin fan and im only 14 so i got an excuse for not having season tickets. I cant be a seaon ticket holder for a while cuz im saving money for something else more important. anyway i think we should spread the word more. knock on neighbors doors and encourage them to come to more games. i mean do people think 2 rings in possibly 3 years is nothing. thats amazing for such a young team and for anyteam in that matter. so cmon lets spread the word so we can be happy and become more of a baseball town.

670326[/snapback]

Youre preaching to the choir, kid

attendance improved, and me thinks it will improve again this year

baby steps

670341[/snapback]

16k in 2003 (met and surpassed goal of 14k)

22k in 2004 (met and surpassed goal of 20k)

I think 25k a night is a realistic, low-end goal.

670344[/snapback]

Reasonable estimates. Attendance should start out strong, and finish even stronger as the team contends for the post season.

670546[/snapback]

If we can maintain solid attendance figures in june and july we'll look good. I dont know if its the same for other teams with low attendance, but those months is when ive noticed the biggest declines

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.