Dan Patrick's Tribute to NHL

Lefty

it was a nice piece

687395[/snapback]

I can appreciate it's sentimental quality for hockey fans...But I can guarantee you that 90 percent of the nation thinks it's overexaggerated--and the hockey players are selfish pricks. Take a pay cut--you're playing for love of the game, right?

:thumbdown

Do we really need another thread for this? Just post it in one of the other threads about the cancellation of the season.

edit: sorry for being all pissy, i'm just pretty angry right now :( .

687385[/snapback]

Sorry bro--didn't mean to rub it in... :confused

Forgive me...

now

it was a nice piece

687395[/snapback]

I can appreciate it's sentimental quality for hockey fans...But I can guarantee you that 90 percent of the nation thinks it's overexaggerated--and the hockey players are selfish pricks. Take a pay cut--you're playing for love of the game, right?

687396[/snapback]

I could be wrong but hockey players are paid far less than any of the 3 other major sports leagues. I mean, they were discussing a salary cap for $45mil... thats like the Oakland A's payroll.

it was a nice piece

687395[/snapback]

687396[/snapback]

I could be wrong but hockey players are paid far less than any of the 3 other major sports leagues. I mean, they were discussing a salary cap for $45mil... thats like the Oakland A's payroll.

687453[/snapback]

They only have like 20 players.

That said, the segment was good, but the only thing that touched me was the smashing the glass.