I just rented...

Miggie_24

I just rented saw but I'm here alone and I don't wanna watch it all by myself cuz I'ma get scared....... should I watch it or not?? :confused

688942[/snapback]

Invite me over I will watch it with you.

688968[/snapback]

Ah, yes. The sinister room comes into play once again.

i watched this movie last night. i can't believe how fugz cary elwes has gotten, he was teh hottnezz. it was so not scary and i was rolling my eyes, though i admit the end was a bit redeeming.

i read a lot of true crime and stuff about REAL serial killers. once you know how s*** really goes down, movies just seem overly styled and retarded. the truth is MUCH scarier than fiction.

just watch silence of the lambs. best movie.

Ya I finally worked up some courage and called up my boyfriend and we saw it the other night. He liked it but didn't think it was scary, but I on the other hand get scared really really really easy and thought it was very scary and really good. The ending is so twisted and reminded me alot of se7en. :blink:

a little off subject, but BOOGYMAN sucks...a waste of money. it made no sense. the whole movie was sound effects and 10 percent was special efects. i want my money back!!

690352[/snapback]

but GAWD the star in it is HOT.

690353[/snapback]

whos that?

690364[/snapback]

the guy from 7th heaven, matt. he is hawt though. his fine self.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.