Dating Question......

Guest FishFanInPA

Guest FishFanInPA

Alright, I just went out with this chick saturday night and we had a blast..the chemistry was definately there and we had fun. We plan another date for Monday night but she backs out later saying she's still hung up over her long distance ex...She admits she had chemistry with me and thinks im awesome but she's confused what to do with her ex....I really like her...so what do i do to get her to be mine???

Give her time....

I guess.....

I just had an ex of mine stay with me at my dorm for the weekend a couple days ago. That was fun... and kinky. Fritz didn't want to pay a visit and meet her, such a shame she probably would have stripped for him or something.

Anyway back to your girl. The guy is far away, so she wil realize that is going to phase out eventually. Just give her time. Be her friend first, lover second.

Alright, I just went out with this chick saturday night and we had a blast..the chemistry was definately there and we had fun. We plan another date for Monday night but she backs out later saying she's still hung up over her long distance ex...She admits she had chemistry with me and thinks im awesome but she's confused what to do with her ex....I really like her...so what do i do to get her to be mine???

692272[/snapback]

Find a new girl and let this one come to you. As the saying goes, "if you love something let it go; if it comes back to you its yours, if it doesnt, it never was".

You dont need her baggage, so dont take it on. Move on and if she is over him and you are still available, go for it. Let her come back to you on your time, dont wait for her on her time, it will just make you unhappy and give you a headache.

If you think it's worth it (you are the judge of this), then let her know that she should take whatever time she needs to feel better about things, and that when she's ready, you'll be waiting. :)

I cannot explain enough how much women appreciate a guy who is truly good to them.

If you think it's worth it (you are the judge of this), then let her know that she should take whatever time she needs to feel better about things, and that when she's ready, you'll be waiting. :)

I cannot explain enough how much women appreciate a guy who is truly good to them.

692299[/snapback]

Thats the suckers route.

Just let her go. Move on without her. Just dont get stuck on this chick and let the world go by around you, thats the worst thing you can do. Talk to her try to make it work, but if she continues to talk about her ex, dont stand around for that crap.

Give her time....

I guess.....

I just had an ex of mine stay with me at my dorm for the weekend a couple days ago. That was fun... and kinky. Fritz didn't want to pay a visit and meet her, such a shame she probably would have stripped for him or something.

Anyway back to your girl. The guy is far away, so she wil realize that is going to phase out eventually. Just give her time. Be her friend first, lover second.

692273[/snapback]

Oh, her?

Everyone has tapped that except Fritz.

Skank.

jp :hat

692299[/snapback]

Thats the suckers route.

Just let her go. Move on without her. Just dont get stuck on this chick and let the world go by around you, thats the worst thing you can do. Talk to her try to make it work, but if she continues to talk about her ex, dont stand around for that crap.

692311[/snapback]

Get in that habit and you'll never find yourself with someone. Relationships and love are about patience, you cannot expect immediate results

692272[/snapback]

Have you ever read that book, Death Watch I think it's called. This guy captures a man and sets him loose in the desert and hunts him for sport. Yeah, you know what to do.

Guest Moneyball

first of all, you only went on one date so don't get all wound up.

second of all, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. people hung up on exes are the worst times a million. you will wind up hating them and hating yourself.

693343[/snapback]

fw speaks the truth. I had the same problem.

first of all, you only went on one date so don't get all wound up.

second of all, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. people hung up on exes are the worst times a million. you will wind up hating them and hating yourself.

693343[/snapback]

fw speaks the truth. I had the same problem.

693568[/snapback]

It's different for people that are a tad older than 16

No offense

Guest FishFanInPA

she needs to get over him. its an EX. you should do something really sweet, if shes worth it, and prove to be better than this dude. if she doesnt come around give her room. if she still doesnt, bunk her.

693678[/snapback]

I was gonna send her a Winnie the Pooh doll that says "Beeee Mine" or a nice bouquet of flowers....too much???

she needs to get over him. its an EX. you should do something really sweet, if shes worth it, and prove to be better than this dude. if she doesnt come around give her room. if she still doesnt, bunk her.

693678[/snapback]

I was gonna send her a Winnie the Pooh doll that says "Beeee Mine" or a nice bouquet of flowers....too much???

694269[/snapback]

That's very cute.

693678[/snapback]

694269[/snapback]

Too much.

693678[/snapback]

694269[/snapback]

Haha- barf. Though she's probably a girly girl and would like that kind of crap.

Do not send gifts after one date. That comes off really dorky. Don't even send them after like, three.

693678[/snapback]

694269[/snapback]

Haha- barf. Though she's probably a girly girl and would like that kind of crap.

Do not send gifts after one date. That comes off really dorky. Don't even send them after like, three.

694299[/snapback]

I don't know, a small bouguet of flowers would probably be better. But if she's still not over the ex like she said, I would probably just give her a call, just to confirm for her that you still think she exists.