Dating Question......

Guest FishFanInPA

Guest FishFanInPA

oh we talk online every day....I'm trying to keep myself fresh in her mind...like that song....Byyyyyy Mennon....

694342[/snapback]

Next time you go out, give her a single flower. That's sweet and better.

Is she a stripper?

694369[/snapback]

:hat :whistle :lol

I dunno...If shes trying to get over her ex and shes not ready to move into another relationship....sending her flowers or a stuffed animal may be a little overwhelming. :confused

also...I dont know much about this girl...I dont know what shes like..but this past summer I went on a date with this guy...who I had always seen as a really good friend..but then he made it very clear that his intentions weren't to be just friends. I wasnt really interested in him that way..so I told him I wasnt sure because I still had a thing for the last guy I dated...but he kept persisting and wouldnt let up for anything until I finally agreed to go on a second date with him...and I ended up standing him up because I REALLY didnt want to.....I dunno..it was a really terrible thing for me to do..but I tried to hint to him that I wasnt interested in him and he didnt take the hint..and I got freaked out.

I think what Im trying to say is...she may be trying hint to you that shes not really interested in you. But she could be...especially if she continues flirting with you (most girls dont flirt if they are tryin to get rid of someone). If you like her alot though..just wait for her to be ready...dont be pushy..thats annoying

she needs to get over him. its an EX. you should do something really sweet, if shes worth it, and prove to be better than this dude. if she doesnt come around give her room. if she still doesnt, bunk her.

693678[/snapback]

I was gonna send her a Winnie the Pooh doll that says "Beeee Mine" or a nice bouquet of flowers....too much???

694269[/snapback]

That's very cute.

694273[/snapback]

i agree it is cute. maybe nothing like be mine just yet cuz its like ur pressuring her but a cute teddy would do. girls love them