MVP 2005 is OFFICIALLY out!

Accord

2) Go into options and turn "Fair Trades" OFF. This will solve the problem.

696692[/snapback]

Yea but if I do that, then I can trade Lenny Harris for Pujols :confused

I had fair trades on in MVP 2004 and no problems trading but in this game, every other GM must be Billy Beane

696939[/snapback]

I havnt had problems with the trading in 2005, I traded Conine to the Red Sox for Aaron Friese (or whoever represents Kevin Millar), and I did a blockbuster deal which involved Mike Lowell, Ishmael Valdez, and Josh Willingham to the Cubs for Mark Prior and Aramis Ramirez.

It depends on who you are trying to trade for (I tried a hundred ways and could not sign Johan Santana), but 2005 seems pretty realistic in the trading catagory.

696975[/snapback]

I assume you have fair trades on? If so, I'll try out these trades because Conine is eating salary. I allready traded Lowell earlier for Eric Milton because Valdes took a line drive to his grill and is out till like 2014.

I managed to get rid of $8 Million (Encarnacion and Conine) and take on two pretty decent players for $600K combined.

Put the players you want to ship out on the trading block. That's how I got rid of my guys. Brandon Puffer for Encarnacion (Puffer finished the year 13-1 out of the bullpen in 100 innings with a 2.13 ERA) and Ryan Freel for Jeff Conine (he's not Conine, but he can play EVERYWHERE and hits righties just fine).

I also traded Damion Easely for Blaine Neal, who had a fantastic year in the pen, and then traded for Aaron Miles to replace Easely's role.

All in all, trading made my team younger, less expensive, and more talented.

Put the players you want to ship out on the trading block. That's how I got rid of my guys. Brandon Puffer for Encarnacion (Puffer finished the year 13-1 out of the bullpen in 100 innings with a 2.13 ERA) and Ryan Freel for Jeff Conine (he's not Conine, but he can play EVERYWHERE and hits righties just fine).

697419[/snapback]

I tried to do those 2 trades and the computer both times wouldn't do it, even after adding some minor league talent.

WTF? Since I've had the game I can't hit HR's. Its not what I think of everytime I go up to bat but I've only hit 3!

1 with Encarnacion

1 with Pierre! (Not a inside the park HR)

and 1 with Beckett!

What the hell lol........Lowell, Delgado and Cabrera aren't doing crap....=[

All I hit is ground outs and pop flys

Oh and another thing, for the XBOX version has anyone noticed that when you sometimes have a runner on base when the pitcher steps out to pick you off, the runner stays standing there like a moron. I sometimes press to go back but sometimes i dont even notice and its an out.

WTF? Since I've had the game I can't hit HR's. Its not what I think of everytime I go up to bat but I've only hit 3!

Cuz you probably suck

All I hit is ground outs and pop flys

Yep... that means you suck

Oh and another thing, for the XBOX version has anyone noticed that when you sometimes have a runner on base when the pitcher steps out to pick you off, the runner stays standing there like a moron. I sometimes press to go back but sometimes i dont even notice and its an out.

Well... if you didn't suck, you'd know that you have to go back to the base yourself if you've chosen to steal.

some glitch caused the outfielder to just stand in front of it without picking it up.

697731[/snapback]

It sucks to hear that the game still has that problem... Last year on a few instances I would hit it deep to center at PPS and the ball would wind up stuck in the pinnacle of the Bermuda Triangle and the outfielders were unable to field it at all :confused , it's still a good game thou

697571[/snapback]

Turn the "auto pickoff return" option ON.

697571[/snapback]

Turn the "auto pickoff return" option ON.

697873[/snapback]

Thanks I didnt know that. At least you're not a dickhead like Hojo.