Met Sammy Sosa Today

Sosa was actually very nice about it and he even thought that my friend covered the lens on the first picture attempt (which he didn't and is the one posted) and so Sosa asked me to come back for another picture... but he shook my hand afterwards and was a real nice guy. I have been doing this for the last 2 weeks, they needed some more help inside and my friend has been working with them since last year at spring training... so he brought me one day to help, and I knew I would have a good shot getting Sammy Sosa if I took the job so I did. I also got to get Palmeiro on a sweetspot and a picture with him, Miguel Tejada on sweetspot and picture with him, and Javy Lopez on an 8x10 photo and a picture with him... also took picture with Admin Bigbie

The last time I saw Sammy, I was outside of the Orioles' ST parking lot, trying to get autographs. Both Sammy and Miguel Tejada sped by without stopping for the fans in identical cars. I did manage to get Brian Roberts, but I was screwed out of getting Jay Gibbons. He rolls down his window to sign for the fans, but then the cop working there says that an ambulance is on its way, and that he had to leave. So he left, and of course, the ambulance didn't arrive for another 15 mins.

I didn't feel disappointed in not getting Sammy, since I have two autographs of his already. However, I had wanted Miguel Tejada's autograph.

I knew it would be the way to go to get Sosa's autograph if I took the gig for 2 weeks..... and I got to get some other autographs too besides Sosa, so it wasn't bad..... I am still die hard yankees.... I would have die to be with the Yankees everyday, not the same kind of feeling being around the Orioles, it is cool, not anything great however.