Just back from Mota and Cabrera auto signing

Hi all,

Just got back from the Cabrera and Mota autograph signing. Thanks so much to whoever posted about this. You made my son's day (year and life!). We had a foul ball that Cabrera hit last year and were dying to get it signed.

It was really crowded at the beginning, but not terrible. I think it was better to go at the end no one was really there. I pre purchased a ticket, but honestly didn't see the advantage in that.

Mota was soo nice to my son and he even remembered him (how shy and nervous he was) when we went back later on to get Miguel's autograph.

It was an expensive day but worth it. I'll try and post pics later if anyone is interested. We'll be at the game tomorrow.

Thanks again to the poster of this signing!

Guest Juanky

Let's hope Guillermo can bring the first appearance of Mota's House of Pain tonight to save a game with a Miggy RBI, so your son's day is perfect :thumbup

Hi all,

Just got back from the Cabrera and Mota autograph signing. Thanks so much to whoever posted about this. You made my son's day (year and life!). We had a foul ball that Cabrera hit last year and were dying to get it signed.

It was really crowded at the beginning, but not terrible. I think it was better to go at the end no one was really there. I pre purchased a ticket, but honestly didn't see the advantage in that.

Mota was soo nice to my son and he even remembered him (how shy and nervous he was) when we went back later on to get Miguel's autograph.

It was an expensive day but worth it. I'll try and post pics later if anyone is interested. We'll be at the game tomorrow.

Thanks again to the poster of this signing!

735166[/snapback]

It would be nice to see some pictures, BTW, where was the signing at?