How bout that RS/RA ratio!

llahsram

One week into the season and we've allowed a MLB low 9 runs total, while scoring a very respectable 31 runs. It's all about that solid pitching.

Tell you what though, once we really start to find our groove we're going to be winning a LOT of those one run ball games and I think we'll beat the Tim Hudsons and Livan Hernandez's of the league.

i agree, you can't look at the record the first week in the season, its about tweaking out everything that you couldn't in spring training, i mean the first time they all played together for a whole team was against greensboro... and look at our pitching. the offense will come around and clutch hits will be clutch, and it should lead to quite an exciting season

The offense has been spotty thus far, but look at ST, we couldn't score to save our lives. When it's been there, it's been impressive, and with the lineup we have, we should have more good days than bad. I'll take the way our staff as a whole has looked and throw out the record at this point.

It's a great sign in my opinion because we all know that this offense is gonna be good it's just a question of them turning it on and right now it's just a matter of time till it becomes consistant, the pitching has show great strides and Josh, Dontrelle and Al have all been pleasant surprises in their first starts hopefully this is a sign to come.

Guest Fritz

Even though our average margin of victory is high, we're still only a .500 ballclub. I'll take a lot more 4-2, 5-4 wins in exchange for less 2-1 loses and 8-0 wins.