Plan B's

Guest Moneyball

Guest Moneyball

Seeing as how it looks like the state won't give the Marlins the money it's time to discuss possible Plan B's the Marlins will have to come up with the cash.

The only ones I can think of are if the Marlins would fork over more cash or relocation.

Seeing as how it looks like the state won't give the Marlins the money it's time to discuss possible Plan B's the Marlins will have to come up with the cash.

The only ones I can think of are if the Marlins would fork over more cash or relocation.

737339[/snapback]

How about we tax all those annoying Canadians that visit South Florida every year? We'd have the $30 million in no time!

:shifty

yeah, why can't they just get it from sponsorship?

737804[/snapback]

because the team already put forth that money.

737892[/snapback]

i'm not understanding, they are obviously going to sell the naming rights to a company, or would...the city be selling the naming rights?/

we need bill gates to come in and build us a stadium with computers in every seat and we'll just call it microsoft field, the microsoft marlins who the hell cares give us a stadium