Tonight's rant thread

rferry

[insert a player or coaches or umps name] ^&**ing sucks! [insert player or coaches or umps name] doesn't try! [insert player or coaches or umps name] has given up! [insert player or coaches or umps name] doesn't know his head from his a**! [insert coaches name] couldn't manage a [insert part of the game] if his life depended on it. Why didn't we [insert strategy] in the [insert inning]? We lost it there. Hey [insert a player or coaches first name] leave already! We don't want you here. [insert curse word]! We could have won tonight's game. [insert curse word]! [insert emoticon with negative connotation]

Was tonight's game EXACTLY what the problem was last season? Inability to drive in RISP. Inability to make smart out like moving runners over. The lack of bunting for hits at the top of the lineup. NEVER calling for a hit & run.

Lieter was off tonight but battled.

The pen again was very solid.

If we cannot manufacture runs we will not win anything this season. We will not outslug the Phillies, Cardinals, etc.

Remember, we have yet to win a game in which our opponent has scored a run.

"Don't worry we can't score runs and are dead last in nearly all offensive categories... its only spring training, once the season comes around we'll be balling." - Half the site

738806[/snapback]

Hey DebbieDowner,

How many runs did we score yesterday? This is baseball, you lose some.

Guest Moneyball

I'd like to see Robinson's ass on the street to start with.

Then I'd like to see the team stop swinging for the fences on every swing.

After that I'd like to blow out someone and not worry about scoring runs the next game.

When that is accomplished I'd like them to get out of this funk they've been in for almost a year.

Finally I'd like to see this team get more consistent and make every starting pitcher they face look like Cy Young.

If things stay how they are now it is going to be another LOOOONNNGGG season.

Dear Miami,

You don't deserve a team that's won two championships in eight years.

738809[/snapback]

You'll get ripped for that, but your 100 percent right.

Other than the fans on this site, it seems like they have no fan base do the fish.

Guest Moneyball

"Don't worry we can't score runs and are dead last in nearly all offensive categories... its only spring training, once the season comes around we'll be balling." - Half the site

738806[/snapback]

"Hey I'm PhishPhan I'm the stupidest f*** on this site, I like throwing s*** in people's faces, I want to be on the flip side of everything just for the joy of putting people down, I enjoy being a a**hole." -PhishPhan site a**hole

:plain

it's the start of the season, you all sound like pussies...chill...same crap happened last year, you guys wouldn't stop moaning and bitching until we made a short run for the wild card, and then everyone hopped on the bandwagon...CHILL

738813[/snapback]

dude, did you watched the game? is not about being pussies. Is about the team not playing fudamental baseball.

Lowell is looking like Mr Pop-up again. And Louie can't get on base to save his own life. This are vets on our team that needs better plate discipline and should be having better at bats.

738806[/snapback]

"Hey I'm PhishPhan I'm the stupidest f*** on this site, I like throwing s*** in people's faces, I want to be on the flip side of everything just for the joy of putting people down, I enjoy being a a**hole." -PhishPhan site a**hole

:plain

738823[/snapback]

You haven't been here too long. That's all the site is. A dozen people discussing the Marlins and 1000 others ready to bump a thread or quote with 'PWNED'.