Looks like Curry is done for the season

Iowa

The Bulls have schedule a presser at 7 PM regarding Eddy Curry... The Score is reporting that he will miss the rest of the season in an attempt to avoid surgery.

Awful news for the Bulls playoffs hopes but hopefully everything turns out fine for Eddy.

He's a low-class immature punk. I never really liked him in the first place.

741980[/snapback]

And your a retarted, big talking Duke jag bag with nothing constructive to say, but I don't say much about you.

And this isn't surprising news, but hopefully it works out for Eddy, his health is the most important thing right now.

He's a low-class immature punk. I never really liked him in the first place.

741980[/snapback]

And your a retarted, big talking Duke jag bag with nothing constructive to say, but I don't say much about you.

And this isn't surprising news, but hopefully it works out for Eddy, his health is the most important thing right now.

742008[/snapback]

D00d, if you know how he treated Jay Williams with his brash "Oooh, I went to the NBA straight out of HS and I'm sooooo goood" crap, you wouldn't exactly be cheering him on, either. Players who start right out of HS are teh s uck attitude-wise.