Marlins - Mets

Hojo

Not as excited as I normally am this type of year, just been too busy. But this should be a good series.

Predictions:

Game 1: Marlins 10 ; Mets 1

- Aaron Heilwoman shows us Met fans again, why he should just call it quits already. Hr's given up to Agon, Encarnacion, Cabrera, Lowell, and Delgado.

Game 2: Mets 3 ; Marlins 2

- Pedro pitches well, Al has a good game simply because of nostalgia.

Game 3: Marlins 5 ; Mets 3

- Mrs. Glavine won't get the corner, so he will serve up meatballs in the worst of spots, and the Marlins will capitalize. Only chance the Mets have is if Beckett (oops, mean Burnett) doesn't have his best stuff.

- Mrs. Glavine won;t get the corner, so he will serve up meatballs in the worst of spots, and the Marlins will capitalize. Only chance the MEts have is if Beckett doesn't have his best stuff.

742681[/snapback]

You mean Burnett.... :whistle

Not as excited as I normally am this type of year, just been too busy. But this should be a good series.

Predictions:

Game 1: Marlins 10 ; Mets 1

- Aaron Heilwoman shows us Met fans again, why he should just call it quits already. Hr's given up to Agon, Encarnacion, Cabrera, Lowell, and Delgado.

Game 2: Mets 3 ; Marlins 2

- Pedro pitches well, Al has a good game simply because of nostalgia.

- Mrs. Glavine won't get the corner, so he will serve up meatballs in the worst of spots, and the Marlins will capitalize. Only chance the Mets have is if Beckett (oops, mean Burnett) doesn't have his best stuff.

Hey QuickGold,

I too will be going on Saturday. Is anyone else going this weekend?

742837[/snapback]

Nice. Shouldn't be too hard to miss me. I'll be wearing what I'm wearing here somewhere in the third base box seat area. Just follow the hail of crap that'll be thrown in my direction

742946[/snapback]

Have fun & be good... not that you will be good but hey.... :p