Coming Soon!!

playattheplate

(Deep Movie Theatre Preview Guy Voice!)Coming Soon to the Florida Marlins Forum! You can run..but you can't hide...You can view, and feel laughter pain in your side! Soooo Buuuckle up...you're going fer a Ride! IT'S PLAY TIME!! :blink:

PLAY's PICS!! :D

[Rated EA for Extremely-Annoying]

Some exclusive sightings of MB.com Message Board Members !! Start the betting now on who you think it's gonna be!!

Winner receives $25 Gift Certificate for the MB.com Gift Shop!!

-effective as soon as it is operational!

:cool

this really isn't very funny.

who knows if you're serious but posting pics of people without their consent should result in mod action.

746205[/snapback]

Bop ba bop..dada dadaaaa :whistle Why can't weee be friends..why can't wee be friends...why can't weee beee frienssss???

:p one more thing...when have I ever been serious??? :D

this really isn't very funny.

who knows if you're serious but posting pics of people without their consent should result in mod action.

746205[/snapback]

Hey Swishy...why don't you go get some mod action...? maybe it will curb the Crabbieness!!!!!!!! you think?

I'm going to dedicate a song to Fishy on Magic 102.7 and the entire message board! you think i'm kiddin??? ha ha ...you wait...details coming soon...lemme get the damn pics up first...

:D :whistle God Bless

Fishy,

I would like to apologize for being slightly abrupt last night. I love your Crabbienes actually! It's refreshing, and you seem to kiss up to no one, and I also respect that.

You see, i've been rather on edge myself as of late...I've recently been summoned to the Vatican by the Cardinals! Damn LaRussa!! Never could stand that long-haired ex-burnout hippie! He was probably on the juice himself!! Sharin' needles with Jose!!

Anyway, I ignored it! Hoping they'd leave me alone!!

You see,

I'm single,

A Baptized Catholic,

And have a Saints name...

You guys please Cingular Wireless custmers Text Message, Vote, to 5701 for "No" to Pope Play!

Please! :o That robe looks too hot! And I know I'll have to visit Catholic school girls with the Socks!! And the PLAID skirts!! Oh my G!! It'll never work out!!

Seacrest.....OUT!! :D