Lets search for a house everyone...

Hollyberry

Look for a house that is worth $225,000 that is in your city and post the picture.

Another board that I belong to did this and it was pretty interesting to see what houses in other cities go for and look like:

Linky

Lake Worth:

Built in 1924

$225,000

2 Bed, 1 Bath

640 Sq. Ft.

:o

747938[/snapback]

Unless someone important lived there I don't think that should really even be $100,000

Look for a house that is worth $225,000 that is in your city and post the picture.?

Another board that I belong to did this and it was pretty interesting to see what houses in other cities go for and look like:

Linky

Lake Worth:

Built in 1924

$225,000

2 Bed, 1 Bath

640 Sq. Ft.

747938[/snapback]

Unless someone important lived there I don't think that should really even be $100,000

748013[/snapback]

I agree...Looks like the thing around back of my grandma's house where they keep the yard tools and crap.

Look for a house that is worth $225,000 that is in your city and post the picture.

Linky

Lake Worth:

Built in 1924

$225,000

2 Bed, 1 Bath

640 Sq. Ft.

747938[/snapback]

748013[/snapback]

I agree...Looks like the thing around back of my grandma's house where they keep the yard tools and crap.

748016[/snapback]

Actually, that would be perfect for some midgets with cash..

Linky

Lake Worth:

Built in 1924

$225,000

2 Bed, 1 Bath

640 Sq. Ft.

747938[/snapback]

748013[/snapback]

Its not the house thats worth that much, it is the property value. You'll understand someday.

Linky

Lake Worth:

Built in 1924

$225,000

2 Bed, 1 Bath

640 Sq. Ft.

747938[/snapback]

748013[/snapback]

Its not the house thats worth that much, it is the property value. You'll understand someday.

748018[/snapback]

Don't make me use this!

Guest Fritz

Linky

Lake Worth:

Built in 1924

$225,000

2 Bed, 1 Bath

640 Sq. Ft.

747938[/snapback]

748013[/snapback]

It's called property value.

Guest Fritz

Holy crap, the values in my area have skyrocketed. My house is like twice the size of these places and in a far nicer area.

1643 sq ft

3 bed

2.5 bath

2 car garage