Dead Fish of the Week (April 25 - May 1)

Admin

Stats for the Week

Beckett - 7.88 ERA 1 W 1 L 4 BB 6 K 8 IP

Delgado - .214 AVG .294 OBP 0 HR 2 RBI 14 AB

Pierre - .222 AVG .222 OBP 1 HR 2 RBI 18 AB

Lowell - .286 AVG .286 OBP 0 HR 0 RBI 14 AB

If you choose other, please reply with choice

Guest FlummoxedLummox

Delgado, because not putting up power numbers in Coors and Philly is almost inexcusable.

760906[/snapback]

Delgado :( I thought he would hit a few homers at Coors Field and in Philly. He is kinda in a mini slump.

760911[/snapback]

Delgado. I expected him to have at least 1 or 2 homers in Colorado and Philly.

760973[/snapback]

realize that they played one game in colorado, half a game in philly that lasted into the wee hours of the morning and turned around to play another at 1:35 the next day. that makes a total of 3 1/2 games during which their rhythm was completely disrupted. he didn't have a great week but to say that you expected him to have a big series in colorado when the team played one game there is a bit ridiculous.

with that in mind, i wouldn't like to give anyone the "dead marlin of the week" distinction but i'd have to go with becket i were to make a choice. that was a pretty bad performance yesterday.

Beckett, mainly for Sunday's game.

Delgado, because not putting up power numbers in Coors and Philly is almost inexcusable.

760906[/snapback]

How many games did Delgado play in Coors?

761036[/snapback]

Didn't take JP more than one game. :plain

Delgado doesnt look right at the plate. He needs to make some adjustments so we can get back on track. Beckett is a pitcher they are going to have at least 5-7 bad games a year any more and they are average and any more than that well they should be on the TEXAS RANGERS. So lets see how Beckett rebounds.

All of these things are true with beckett at in the May 1st Phillies game, Delgado is having a hard time, But Mike Lowell (I know he starts off slow but you never know when he breaks out of it) is hurting the marlins with his bat. His defense is great preventing conine from playing there as good as Lowell. I would let Easley get some starts in that positon.