Florida Marlins @ Tampa Bay Devil Rays

you going to all the games. I am just going to Sat and Sunday

is it a nice stadium i have never been to tampa bay

761063[/snapback]

I'll most likely go to all of the games. The stadium is ok inside from the outside it's awful.. But inside it's cool not to much to do but I just like watching BP and the game.

I accidently added it by mistake thinking it was a new post.

I did not know that i was being graded.

Sorry

:mischief2

761069[/snapback]

you're always being graded in this forum didn't you kno? geesh lol.

the sad thing is, is that the people on here are probably the only people going lol. and guys i'm not pulling a phishfan. i hope they have 35k each night! lol..good talk, go marlins.

Guest Fritz

I'll probably go to one or two of them, but I'm not really interested in meeting yas. Also, wouldn't it make more sense to post this when it's remotely close to the game? We're still 7 weeks away from that series.

Just wanted to get a head count on whos going and i did not want to meet up with everybody i have just been talking to that guy alot.

How far is that drive from Tampa to Miami see i am flying in from Dallas. Just wondering.

Plus what is there to do when baseball is not going on like at night after the game.

I'll be there for at least two games as usual. The Marlins sign really well at these games. My son gets a team ball signed and usually is missing only 2-3 players when the weekend is over. If the Stink Rays aren't playing well there's hardly anyone there. That wasn't the case last year, but I was still able to buy the cheap tickets and sit behind the Marlins bench. When it gets closer a head count will be needed.

Hey MiguelCabrera2420:

I'll probably be there for the Saturday and/or Sunday games.

To answer your questions, from Tampa it's about a 4 hour drive to Ft. Lauderdale.

Depends on traffic, how often you stop, etc. Also depends on where in Tampa you leave from and where in S. Florida you want to wind up.

The Trop is in a not-too-great area of St. Pete. There really isn't much near the park itself. In downtown St. Pete there is Baywalk, which has some bars/restaraunts including Dan Marino's Town Tavern. That's about it on that side of the bay.

In Tampa, there's Ybor City and Channelside for nightlife, etc.

Depends on what you want to do or see; I don't know if there is anything going on in Tampa at that time in June.

Have a safe trip from the Metroplex!