If you're ashamed of your state...

Guest Juanky

You're retarted.

Terrorist?

Moron.

Well, he did call the Marlins terrorists a couple months back.

764955[/snapback]

To tell you the truth, I just felt like being a dick on that post.

764956[/snapback]

Heh, don't worry about it.

I like the 'we want a stadium' chant idea, only because it can go one for alot longer than a sign on tv can go, and will be damn loud. Plus, it means alot more to have 30,000 people chanting for a stadium then a handful of people with creatively colored signs.

You're retarted.

Terrorist?

Moron.

764955[/snapback]

764956[/snapback]

Heh, don't worry about it.

I like the 'we want a stadium' chant idea, only because it can go one for alot longer than a sign on tv can go, and will be damn loud. Plus, it means alot more to have 30,000 people chanting for a stadium then a handful of people with creatively colored signs.

764959[/snapback]

no one said it would have been creativly colored. and decorated lol.

i should go find craig minervini i was on a couple times last year since my buddy knew him

You're retarted.

Terrorist?

Moron.

764955[/snapback]

764956[/snapback]

accomplished jackass

764958[/snapback]

I always give 100% :thumbup

Just like Alex "Dirty" Sanchez

Guest Moneyball

I really disappointed that my state representives spend money on stupid things like education when they could be spending it to build a stadium.

765036[/snapback]

Education is the worst way to spend a governments money. Especially when 70% don't care.

Guest Juanky

I really disappointed that my state representives spend money on stupid things like education when they could be spending it to build a stadium.

With the biggest chunk of the state's budget coming from Miami-Dade :thumbup

We were at the game tonight. We saw a group of guys come into section 144 (our section) with a sign that said "Tom Lee is a DICtator". The guys showed it to Craig and he loved it. LOL Sadly, the sign was taken away from them. Max and I booed when that happened. The guys did have an extra blank posterboard so hopefully they had something stadium related written on it.

I posted this in the other thread, but since we've got only about 1,303,205,949 threads on this ;) , I thought I'd share it again:

I'm watching the Giants-Nats game, and I'm in awe of the stadium that the Giants have, but at the same time, I remember the Giants were thisclose to packing up and going to St. Pete, but now they're playing in the most beautiful park in the MLB. I have confidence that something will be done to keep a team in the biggest market of the country's 4th most populous state...