I hate NASCAR, but Kurt Busch is a badass...

Accord

Just heard this on SportsCenter.

NASCAR officials didn't think the language he was using over the radio was appropriate and took offense to it, so they issued him a 2 lap penalty in the pits and ordered him to turn his engine off and instead Busch started to rev his engine and he threw a water bottle at an official :lol :lol :lol :lol .

stuff like this makes NASCAR awesome

766518[/snapback]

Exactamundo. Mike Helton doesn't realize this. Those feuds throughout the 70's and 80's, even the 90's, made the sport. Petty and Pearson, Earnhardt and Wallace, etc etc.

NASCAR needs to realize that they need to step back and let these guys race, instead of having 43 guys driving around afraid to race. Enough of the stupid penalty crap.

I hate Tony Stewart, but I wish everyone in the sport was like him.

Guest Fritz

Institutionalized racism is ok, but you use a dirty word and you get in big trouble.

766809[/snapback]

That's a hunk of s*** and you know it

767038[/snapback]

Oh yeah, look at all those minorities out there.

:plain

If MLB penalized players an AB for everytime they cursed there wouldn't be a season played.

766537[/snapback]

Everytime Josh or AJ give up a run, you can always read their lips when they're walking off the field. Josh makes a habit of yelling f*** as loud as humanly possible :lol .

Institutionalized racism is ok, but you use a dirty word and you get in big trouble.

766809[/snapback]

767038[/snapback]

767064[/snapback]

That means they're not buying tickets, it doesn't mean NASCAR the organization is racist.

stuff like this makes NASCAR awesome

766518[/snapback]

Exactamundo. Mike Helton doesn't realize this. Those feuds throughout the 70's and 80's, even the 90's, made the sport. Petty and Pearson, Earnhardt and Wallace, etc etc.

NASCAR needs to realize that they need to step back and let these guys race, instead of having 43 guys driving around afraid to race. Enough of the stupid penalty crap.

I hate Tony Stewart, but I wish everyone in the sport was like him.

767036[/snapback]

I think if more drivers were like Kevin Harvick, then the whole sport would be alot more interesting to watch. Plus don't forget about the Waltrip/Earnhardt feud of the early 80's :mischief

766809[/snapback]

767038[/snapback]

767064[/snapback]

That means they're not buying tickets, it doesn't mean NASCAR the organization is racist.

767413[/snapback]

i think he was talking about drivers.

766809[/snapback]

767038[/snapback]

767064[/snapback]

767413[/snapback]

i think he was talking about drivers.

767523[/snapback]

Truck Series has had a few African American drivers but none could make it up to Busch or Nextel.