2005 Adopt-A-Baby-Marlin Official Draft Thread

Guest Moneyball

At this rate I guess I will just plan on picking some where around all-star break give or take a few days. Come on lets speed this up if you are in the next 3 or 4 picks keep an eye on it. us guys down at the bottom want to pick before the season is over.

I know my pick will prob be the mud-cats bat boy but still I am excited to post his picture on my sig. :D

Perhaps if they were PMed to keep a look out if it's almost time for them to pick. Most don't know their place on the post count/draft list.

(Leave it to Moneyball or Mav or whoever wants to volunteer to do it, wouldnt want them pissed to find out they have a dozen PMs telling them to pick)

At this rate I guess I will just plan on picking some where around all-star break give or take a few days. Come on lets speed this up if you are in the next 3 or 4 picks keep an eye on it. us guys down at the bottom want to pick before the season is over.

I know my pick will prob be the mud-cats bat boy but still I am excited to post his picture on my sig. :D

770844[/snapback]

At this rate i'm planning on picking my 8 year old cousin, he'll be in the minors by then.

770926[/snapback]

sorry i cant be on 24/7 a**holes.

At this rate I guess I will just plan on picking some where around all-star break give or take a few days. Come on lets speed this up if you are in the next 3 or 4 picks keep an eye on it.? us guys down at the bottom want to pick before the season is over.

I know my pick will prob be the mud-cats bat boy but still I am excited to post his picture on my sig.? :D

770844[/snapback]

At this rate i'm planning on picking my 8 year old cousin, he'll be in the minors by then.

770926[/snapback]

sorry i cant be on 24/7 a**holes.

770962[/snapback]

Glad to see you're not on 24/7...with over 12,000 posts some might consider you a chronic...

:whistle

Glad to see you're not on 24/7...with over 12,000 posts some might consider you a chronic... :whistle

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Sorry Das just getting a little antsy about my 30TH PICK !!!!! :D :banghead

771147[/snapback]

and i've been on this board since 2003, what is your point?

i should ban you both for aggravating me.

Guest Moneyball

Okay folks seeing as how we will never finish at this rate, I'm gonna have to change the rules, for the better.

I'm giving B4P one more hour.

After that he will be skipped.

The new time limit will be 18 hours.

Thoughts?

To drafters: Please put your pick in bold.

Okay folks seeing as how we will never finish at this rate, I'm gonna have to change the rules, for the better.

I'm giving B4P one more hour.

After that he will be skipped.

The new time limit will be 18 hours.

Thoughts?

To drafters: Please put your pick in bold.

771297[/snapback]

Sounds yummy, I wanna pick already!!!

Guest Moneyball

just a word to the wise:

If i can't pick tonight you guys are gonna be waiting a lot more, seeing as i won't get home until about 11 pm

771300[/snapback]

Post a list of favorites and the first availible will be picked for you in about an hour.

I would like to get 6 picks in tonight.

just a word to the wise:

If i can't pick tonight you guys are gonna be waiting a lot more, seeing as i won't get home until about 11 pm

771300[/snapback]

Post a list of favorites and the first availible will be picked for you in about an hour.

I would like to get 6 picks in tonight.

771307[/snapback]

well i'll be here all tonight, im just saying i get back very late tomorrow

besides...

I don't want to reveal my hand