Today's Lineup...

Jack must've read my post.

I wish Jack would utilize Conine and Aguila a little bit more though. Aguila only has like 12 at-bats this season. Pierre hasn't been playing all that great lately, I'd like to see what Aguila could do, he's just wasting away on the bench.

779421[/snapback]

:thumbup

Nice to see Aquila and Niner get the starts. I'll bet JP is unhappy to have the day off. He needs it though as he has been struggling at the plate.

I'm a bit concerned about LoDuca, and surprised Treanor did not get the start today. McKeon needs to more concerned about wearing down LoDuca, IMO.

I agree...I would expect Treanor to start one of the next couple of games. LoDuca will need to be fresh down the stretch...Thanks to Rferry we are all aware of LoDuca's second half numbers.

:confused

780101[/snapback]

Don't worry about his second half numbers.

Lowell usually starts off hott and then cools down as the season goes on. But this year it's going to be different...

Lo Duca can still have a good second half....

I agree...I would expect Treanor to start one of the next couple of games. LoDuca will need to be fresh down the stretch...Thanks to Rferry we are all aware of LoDuca's second half numbers.

:confused

780101[/snapback]

Don't worry about his second half numbers.

Lowell usually starts off hott and then cools down as the season goes on. But this year it's going to be different...

Lo Duca can still have a good second half....

780105[/snapback]

yes, there is nothing to worry about

:plain