Marlins vs Orioles - 2/28

Marlins4lyf

I was at the game today, so Ill let you have my observations. Incidentally, the Marlins blew a 6-3 lead, not a 6-1 lead. The O's got 3 runs in the first off of Penny, who did not look sharp at all. Im hoping its just rust from the offseason. Looper, Spooney, and Almanza all pitched well in their lone inning as did Olsen for two innings. In the 7th, the Marlins had a real nice rally scoring five runs to take a 6-3 lead. Hooper and Abe Nunez hit two bullets for big hits and then Chad Allen hit a laser of a homerun to deep center. All of those hits came of the O's pitcher Paradis, who looked terrible. Then Mareina and Croushore came in and blew the game. I dont know how many of the runs were credited to each, but Croushore was terrible. Also terrible was Sherman Obando-its weird how much he reminded me of CJ, wears number 23, similar body, similar stance,and similar whiffing, he struck out 4 times. He couldnt get wood on anything. Mike Redmond looked good nailing a speedy runner trying to steal. The Marlins only played 3 starters in the field today, and most of the action took place well after the minor-leaguers had been put in, so the loss today is not a big deal.

So yeah, here are some pics from this game...

Copyrighted Marisel 2k3.

The two Korean guys

Talented AJ....Stretching while talking

Pudge

I believe this is Lee, one of the two S.K. guys.

Juan Pierre

Derrek Lee

Brad Penny Pitching