Mike Lowell

Mike Lowell takes steroids because he had testicular cancer, just like Lance Armstrong.

797407[/snapback]

Source?

797408[/snapback]

Two weeks after Lowell became a Marlin, he took a routine physical before spring training and later diagnosed with had testicular cancer. He wept on the way home. Less than 48 hours later, Lowell had surgery and began the long journey back. He spent five weeks taking radiation treatments that left him so weak he didn't want to get out of bed.

''I remember when he took his last radiation treatment. I picked him up and drove him straight to Melbourne for spring training,'' Carl Lowell said. ``I tried to get him to wait. The Marlins told him he could take a couple of weeks, but he said it was important he get there so they could see him. He felt he had to prove himself.''

SOURCE

Don't get me wrong, Mikey is one of my favorite players, and don't kill me either. But does Mikey's slump has to do with steroids, I didn't and I don't want to belive this. But its just a little bit.. how can I put it? intriguing, confusing, fuzzy. He once said that he was in trouble when arroz y frijoles negros (rice and black beans) weren't legal. Like I said I don't want to belive it, But just tell me what you guys think, without killing me first. :confused

795826[/snapback]

You're kidding right?

Don't get me wrong, Mikey is one of my favorite players, and don't kill me either. But does Mikey's slump has to do with steroids, I didn't and I don't want to belive this. But its just a little bit.. how can I put it? intriguing, confusing, fuzzy. He once said that he was in trouble when arroz y frijoles negros (rice and black beans) weren't legal. Like I said I don't want to belive it, But just tell me what you guys think, without killing me first. :confused

795826[/snapback]

You're kidding right?

797418[/snapback]

it certainly is possible he was on the roids

Mike Lowell takes steroids because he had testicular cancer, just like Lance Armstrong.

797407[/snapback]

Source?

797408[/snapback]

Two weeks after Lowell became a Marlin, he took a routine physical before spring training and later diagnosed with had testicular cancer. He wept on the way home. Less than 48 hours later, Lowell had surgery and began the long journey back. He spent five weeks taking radiation treatments that left him so weak he didn't want to get out of bed.

''I remember when he took his last radiation treatment. I picked him up and drove him straight to Melbourne for spring training,'' Carl Lowell said. ``I tried to get him to wait. The Marlins told him he could take a couple of weeks, but he said it was important he get there so they could see him. He felt he had to prove himself.''

SOURCE

797417[/snapback]

u serious?wow that sux.

797407[/snapback]

Source?

797408[/snapback]

SOURCE

797417[/snapback]

There was nothing in there about steroids. AND...your original post says that he "takes" steroids, implying that he's still on them.

797407[/snapback]

Source?

797408[/snapback]

SOURCE

797417[/snapback]

There was nothing in there about steroids. AND...your original post says that he "takes" steroids, implying that he's still on them.

797432[/snapback]

Lance Armsrtong takes steroids thats the controversy when he bikes and Mike Lowell has to take steroids to because he had testicular cancer. They have said it many times throughout the games.

797407[/snapback]

Source?

797408[/snapback]

SOURCE

797417[/snapback]

797432[/snapback]

Lance Armsrtong takes steroids thats the controversy when he bikes and Mike Lowell has to take steroids to because he had testicular cancer. They have said it many times throughout the games.

797440[/snapback]

Wouldn't he get caught during testing though?

797407[/snapback]

Source?

797408[/snapback]

SOURCE

797417[/snapback]

797432[/snapback]

797440[/snapback]

anyone else hear this?... I certainly havent

Leave Lowell alone, he'll come around, he is the most complete ball player in the Marlins team! You let him get out of his slump, worry more about your boy in right looking foolish, and catching fly balls with two hands, making hard for him to flip and throw to home for a simple out!

I think the one that needs to stop being so damn sexy and focus more on his D is mr. Cabrera.

797474[/snapback]

:thumbup

Leave Lowell alone, he'll come around, he is the most complete ball player in the Marlins team! You let him get out of his slump, worry more about your boy in right looking foolish, and catching fly balls with two hands, making hard for him to flip and throw to home for a simple out!

797476[/snapback]

:thumbup