we sound like the philaphans

remember when all the fans there complained about wanting to fire bowa and we laughed at them saying its all about the players?

look at us now.

803187[/snapback]

Um, none of us laughed and said it was all about the players.

We were all wondering how Admin Bowa has kept his job so long and agreed that he should have been fired long ago.

Hi,

I am from Philaphans and will probably not post here very often.

You guys will be fine. You have an incredibly young pitching staff, savvy hitters, a fiery manager and some guy named Pierre that almost everyone else in the majors would want leading off for them.

Relax.

Fla is in town July 15, 16, and 17. We're having a Philaphans Day at the park on July 16. You may not want to be there for that one.

Y'all have a great theme park!

GS

Lititz, PA

Hi,

I am from Philaphans and will probably not post here very often.

You guys will be fine. You have an incredibly young pitching staff, savvy hitters, a fiery manager and some guy named Pierre that almost everyone else in the majors would want leading off for them.

Relax.

Fla is in town July 15, 16, and 17. We're having a Philaphans Day at the park on July 16. You may not want to be there for that one.

Y'all have a great theme park!

GS

Lititz, PA

803483[/snapback]

Great, I just got tickets for the 16th.

I don't see how you could fault any marlin fan for being upset with Jack. Just like Philly, they added a brand new, high priced FA. Jack, like Bowa, was given the tools he needed to succeed. Last place and one game over 500 is not acceptable for an already competitive team who added a player like Delgado.

I don't see how you could fault any marlin fan for being upset with Jack. Just like Philly, they added a brand new, high priced FA. Jack, like Bowa, was given the tools he needed to succeed. Last place and one game over 500 is not acceptable for an already competitive team who added a player like Delgado.

803744[/snapback]

You need to see where you're at in August and then again in October.

Relax. It's early. You're a couple of games out, not 20.