Admin Bowa's worthless.

Rune

He can't manage, he's terrible on BBTN, and I can only imagine how horrid his radio show is. Why is he still employed by anyone. His insights which earn him most likely a six figure in come:

"Hey, they're heating up"

"He's really heating up"

"He's got good stuff, he just needs to work it out"

Here's the problem with Admin Bowa, he's just a bleacher bum with bleacher bum insight who happened to be a scrappy little player which has earned him these jobs. He offers nothing to the table. At least John Kruk, is somewhat likable as an average guy.

Woo hoo...more ESPN bitching!

Change the channel if you dont like it, no one ever forces you to watch BBTN or ESPN...thats why they have remotes and multiple stations...

805509[/snapback]

Woo hoo....more poster bitching.

Go to a different website if you dont like it, no one ever forces you to come here...thats why they have keyboards and multiple websites...

Change the channel if you dont like it, no one ever forces you to watch BBTN or ESPN...thats why they have remotes and multiple stations...

805509[/snapback]

Go to a different website if you dont like it, no one ever forces you to come here...thats why they have keyboards and multiple websites...

805513[/snapback]

But Im not bitching about MB.com, if I was Id leave...

805509[/snapback]

805513[/snapback]

805518[/snapback]

But you always are about it's posters, and without it's posters fan sites are pointless...

805509[/snapback]

805513[/snapback]

805518[/snapback]

But you always are about it's posters, and without it's posters fan sites are pointless...

805520[/snapback]

I wasn't bitching about posters either...this is the 1,000 topic (give or take) on how ESPN or BBTN sucks and the same things are said. If I dont like someone's commentary I change the channel or just let it go...

I know you personally dont like me, which I couldnt care less about, but posting to refute me and call me out constantly is getting really old Craig.