Zito to Phillies???

Guest FishFanInPA

Here:

Phil 'er up?

The A's have said Barry Zito isn't available, but according to the Philadelphia Inquirer, some inside the Phillies organization think that could change. If Zito is put on the trading block, Philly figures to make a bid for the left-hander with top prospect Ryan Howard being the centerpiece of any potential deal.

Guest Fritz

I can't wait until people realize Howard is gonna suck...he's 26...not exactly a young prospect.

822424[/snapback]

It probably has absolutely nothing to do with some guy named Jim Thome playing first base at the moment.

I can't wait until people realize Howard is gonna suck...he's 26...not exactly a young prospect.

822424[/snapback]

Alot of prospects who bat .382 with 14 homers and 43 RBIs to go along with a .719 slugging percentage and .477 OBP suck.

:plain

You are a moron.

Guest Fritz

822424[/snapback]

Alot of prospects who bat .382 with 14 homers and 43 RBIs to go along with a .719 slugging percentage and .477 OBP suck.

You are a moron.

822564[/snapback]

Lest we forget that Willy is a spring chicken at 25.

822424[/snapback]

You are a moron.

822564[/snapback]

He's from Philly, what do you expect.... hioooooooooooooooooooooo

:D

Guest FishFanInPA

822424[/snapback]

You are a moron.

822564[/snapback]

I'm sorry...you know what....AAA numbers are so important....how has he done in the majors???

.214 average, 6 K's in 28 AB's...it's not a lot of AB's but if he's so damn good then he should come up here and hit the ball like crazy.

822424[/snapback]

You are a moron.

822564[/snapback]

I'm sorry...you know what....AAA numbers are so important....how has he done in the majors???

.214 average, 6 K's in 28 AB's...it's not a lot of AB's but if he's so damn good then he should come up here and hit the ball like crazy.

822643[/snapback]

Like you said, 28 AB's is not alot. He hanst gotten ample time to play or adjust to the majors...most prospects do that.

But you're right. You know more then most scouts and analysts on how good of a slugger this guy will become and you can refute some of the nastiness numbers in all of the minors....

Guest FishFanInPA

822424[/snapback]

You are a moron.

822564[/snapback]

822643[/snapback]

Like you said, 28 AB's is not alot. He hanst gotten ample time to play or adjust to the majors...most prospects do that.

But you're right. You know more then most scouts and analysts on how good of a slugger this guy will become and you can refute some of the nastiness numbers in all of the minors....

822650[/snapback]

You know what...let's just end this guy's career because he's put up HOF numbers in AAA......Let's not pay attention to his MLB numbers and let's just shower this guy with praise and everything because of his MINOR LEAGUE numbers.

Let me show you what numbers mean.....

The Marlins are in the top 5 in batting and hitting....yet their not in the top 5 in record...

Guest FishFanInPA

all im saying is that in three years when he gets dealt somewhere and is playing full-time, the team who gets him will be sorely disappointed.

Guest FishFanInPA

Latest News On Howard:

Eskin reporting on WIP that he's been told Wade cannot trade Ryan Howard unless permission is received from his higher ups (Montgomery?). Basically Wade is not allowed to trade Howard unless the deal is approved by people above him.