Mike Stanton could join Marlins..

CardsJimEdmonds15

Bastante bien :p But this is an English forum after all :thumbup

Anyways - we tried to get Fuentes already, Rockies are unusually attached to him (maybe they want to move Preston Wilson along with him since no one will take him willingly), and Gordon is saving the Yankees' ass right now. Him and Mariano ARE the Yankees' bullpen so they won't part with him easily.

Don't sell Olsen so short, he has a lot of potential and has shown a lot of poise for such a young kid. I predict he will turn out to be just as green as Penn was for the Orioles but I hope I'm wrong.

Zito's a pipe dream, maybe Beinfest can pull it off but thats a big if, especially now that the A's are doing a little better :confused

Bastante bien? But this is an English forum after all

Anyways - we tried to get Fuentes already, Rockies are unusually attached to him (maybe they want to move Preston Wilson along with him since no one will take him willingly), and Gordon is saving the Yankee's ass right now. Him and Mariano ARE the Yankee's bullpen so they won't part with him easily.

Don't sell Olsen so short, he has a lot of potential and has shown a lot of poise for such a young kid. I predict he will turn out to be just as green as Penn was for the Orioles but I hope I'm wrong.

Zito's a pipe dream, maybe Beinfest can pull it off but thats a big if, especially now that the A's are doing a little better?

Im a big fan of both Olsen and Resop but im not sure either of them are ready yet. We either need to upgrade the pen or rotation. Our hitting I believe can be fix without making any trades I'll we need to do is sit Lowell until he snaps out of it and play Willingham, Conine, Aguila, etc. If we trade Encarnacion he can be replaced just. as well

Maybe a trades like this can work out.

Fish and Rox

Fish Get:

CF Preston Wilson

RHP Jason Jennings

LHP Brain Fuentes

Rox

3B Mike Lowell

RHP Josh Johnson

RHP Yorman Bazardo

LHP Adam Bostick

We get a starter and reliver and get rid of Lowell salary at the same time. Wilson Contract ends after this season and Fuentes is arbitration eligible next season menaing we keep his rights. Jennings is signed to a contract next season so in case Burnett leaves our rotation can look like this Beckett, Willis, Jennings, Moehler??, Olsen???

Line-Up

CF Juan Pierre

2B Luis Castillo

3B Miguel Cabrera

1B Carlos Delgado

C Paul Loduca

LF Jeff Conine or Preston Wilson or Josh Willingham

RF Encarnacion or same as above y?

SS Alex Gonzalez

Fish and O's trade

Fish Get:

RHP Jorge Julio

O's Get:

RF Juan Encarnacion

This trade is optional and if anything we can get Wilson from the Rox and just trade him to another team.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.