Let Jack go now...

IMO Jack has become a pompous incompetent ass. I'm not beating up on him after a loss. We just won. He strokes himself thinking he's a combination of Casey Stengle and Yogi Berra. He ain't. He's just old and obnoxious and over the hill. Not cute, given these stakes.

Give me Jim Leyland. Hell, I'll take Jeff Torberg.

Anyone capable of developing players, rookies and veterans.

FO needs some imagination. They lost Ozzie, Mordy isn't quite ready. But, surely, there's an energetic kick-ass out there.

Jeff Torberg??

Are you serious??

838466[/snapback]

Yes. Do you have another suggestion?

Otherwise, just keep picking your nose.

838479[/snapback]

*pick, pick, pick*

Actually I do have another suggestion.

LEAVE JACK ALONE.

:fyou

838488[/snapback]

:thumbup

Jeff Torberg??

Are you serious??

838466[/snapback]

Yes. Do you have another suggestion?

Otherwise, just keep picking your nose.

838479[/snapback]

Kevin Kennedy, Admin Bowa, Bobby Valentine, Dean Treanor

838489[/snapback]

::shudders at the thought:: :thumbdown

Are you serious? Why the HELL do you have a problem with Jack McKeon?

838548[/snapback]

well, some of the movies he makes boggle the mind.... and not everyone enjoys his stubbornness

but I dont like the idea of removing someone after a win

IMO Jack has become a pompous incompetent ass. I'm not beating up on him after a loss. We just won. He strokes himself thinking he's a combination of Casey Stengle and Yogi Berra. He ain't. He's just old and obnoxious and over the hill. Not cute, given these stakes.

FO needs some imagination. They lost Ozzie, Mordy isn't quite ready. But, surely, there's an energetic kick-ass out there.

838449[/snapback]

What a moronic idea.

838449[/snapback]

You are completely out of your mind. Please, refrain from posting if all you have to say is "our manager is old and I hate him, buahh.... buahhh..." :boo-woo

Some people don't have any positive things to say even after a win... :banghead

Well if you are going to take back Jeff Torborg, why not bring back John Boles? I'm sure he'll be the "energetic kick-ass" that you seek for this team. :plain :plain

838571[/snapback]

Yeah, like sitting in the dugout staring like an owl at the baseball field like someone who is seeing it for the first time: "I can't believe the lights are so bright!"

Well if you are going to take back Jeff Torborg, why not bring back John Boles? I'm sure he'll be the "energetic kick-ass" that you seek for this team. :plain :plain

838571[/snapback]

Yeah, like sitting in the dugout staring like an owl at the baseball field like someone who is seeing it for the first time: "I can't believe the lights are so bright!"

838577[/snapback]

Yeah that 'deer in headlights' look always seemed to work for him. :mischief

Guest FishFanInPA

Flag Man.....good time to pick on the coach....why would we want someone who just took 2 of 3 from the Mets.....your an idiot.....just be happy for once and get off the man's case.