Music Video Codes for MySpace

go to musicvideocodes.com, its easy, you search for the video you want by letter of the first name of the artist and once you see the video you want..right under it theres a code, you just copy and paste that to your profile.

hope i helped :thumbup

go to musicvideocodes.com, its easy, you search for the video you want by letter of the first name of the artist and once you see the video you want..right under it theres a code, you just copy and paste that to your profile.

855668[/snapback]

There you go, just find the video you need and you're good to go.

855668[/snapback]

856147[/snapback]

I know how to do that. I was asking how to make a code from a video I downloaded from Limewire. Because the video I looked for on musicvideocodes.com isn't there.

855668[/snapback]

856147[/snapback]

I know how to do that. I was asking how to make a code from a video I downloaded from Limewire. Because the video I looked for on musicvideocodes.com isn't there.

856289[/snapback]

Ohhhh...that's out of my area code....maybe someone with experience on HTML or stuff like that can help you. Sorry

855668[/snapback]

856147[/snapback]

856289[/snapback]

You don't make a code. You upload it to a website and embed the url as in my example.

855668[/snapback]

856147[/snapback]

856289[/snapback]

You don't make a code. You upload it to a website and embed the url as in my example.

856410[/snapback]

Could you list any websites where I will be able to do that?

Could someone please list any sites where I'd be able to do what Bradcore said?

856832[/snapback]

Sign up at PCPages.com to host your music video. I have no clue of the bandwith restrictions, but I had 2 songs streaming to people's xanga websites, mine and a friends. It finally stopped working after about 2 weeks. I'd say with a music video, you can get a week, at the most, out of it if you don't refresh your website like a maniac.

Also, try doing a search for "free hosting websites", and find one that allows files of that size to be uploaded, and has enough bandwith to handle it. Good luck!

EDIT: I am also thinking of buying a Linksys product which allows me to use an external harddrive on my network, not attached to any computers. It also let's me use it to upload/download on it from a browser window anywhere in the world, given you have the password. I hope it supports streaming.