Good win

musk

Does anyone know why the game was not carried on Extra Innings tonight? Watching the Sox light up an assortment of nobody pitchers was fun, but it would've been nice to see a close game.

857984[/snapback]

Probably had something to do with the RedSox/Yankees game on national TV in your area.

Does anyone know why the game was not carried on Extra Innings tonight? Watching the Sox light up an assortment of nobody pitchers was fun, but it would've been nice to see a close game.

857984[/snapback]

Probably had something to do with the RedSox/Yankees game on national TV in your area.

858003[/snapback]

It wasn't on national TV though...national broadcasts of Sox games (except for Saturday and Sunday) aren't shown here. They switch to ESPN News on the channel the game would have been on and we get the local NESN broadcast. Which is fine cause the Sox announcers are absolutely hilarious.

edit: To clarify...every other game tonight (I believe) was on Extra Innings free preview, for some reason the Marlins game wasn't on Extra Innings tonight.

i still hold my same assumptions as i did friday morning. but still, really good impressive win. now if we could just string 4 or 5 of those in a row we may be in business.

857964[/snapback]

It's cool that you can trash this team and say their season's over yet still enjoy thier success.

If the Marlins do go on a winning tear you have no right to celebrate thier victories as you have given up on them already.