Rich Waltz mid-season approval ratings

Guest markotsay7

I was one of the biggest Rich supporters earlier but I voted neutral. I can honestly say, the only PBP guy I've ever loved was Len.

Hate him. He always jinxing the Marlins ! :mad

Like just now - No outs , Luis up with Pierre at second and a 1-2 count , he starts saying " Luis of course, is one of the most difficult players in the NL to strike out, currently 4th in the league " I knew right away Luis would strike out. :banghead Damnit Rich, use some common sense !!!!!!

I really hate him... He tries to be cute with everything. He says "kid" way too much when talking about young players.... A lot of the time he says things that don't make sense.... He says a lot of things that don't make sense to casual fans, assuming everyone knows what he's talking about.... I'd really wish he'd just say what was going on in the game, and not try to be cute with the way he says everything.... Also, he'll say the name of a player, and then say nothing else... For example, he'll say: "Juan Encarnacion!. . . . . . . . . So Tommy, the Nationals lost today..." Unnecessary and annoying as hell.

im nuetral, but a few more jinxes and im gonna hate him, right now, he said lui was among the top in not striking out.......................... lui striked out

859042[/snapback]

he is always jinxing the Marlins with his cute comments about what an excellent job player X is doing, or how player X rarely strike out. Let the commentary to Tommy and call the damn game, or make the comment after player X finish his AB or inning of work.

I really hate him... He tries to be cute with everything. He says "kid" way too much when talking about young players.... A lot of the time he says things that don't make sense.... He says a lot of things that don't make sense to casual fans, assuming everyone knows what he's talking about.... I'd really wish he'd just say what was going on in the game, and not try to be cute with the way he says everything.... Also, he'll say the name of a player, and then say nothing else... For example, he'll say: "Juan Encarnacion!. . . . . . . . . So Tommy, the Nationals lost today..." Unnecessary and annoying as hell.

859059[/snapback]

very very true..he does those kind of things and sometimes will talk to tommy about personal stuff like he's forgetting that he's on the air

RUN JOE RUN!!!!!! RUN JOE RUN!!!!!!

That call alone made me go from hating him to love him. I only hope we can give him more exciting moments to call in the second half.

859377[/snapback]

Yeah, I've got to give him that one, that was awesome. He's good on home run calls and the like, which is probably what was on his audition tape and what got him hired. But during the other 99% of his on-air time, I hate him.

Guest Jack1

Waltz is terrible and annoying. AND Tommy is starting to sound just like him. I've always like Tommy but I now just turn down the volume.