Marlins against Arizona -- 9:40p PAX

I was checking to see if there were any #'s on gosling pitching to our hitters and there aren't any, so I am guessing we've never faced him. I am also guessing that if Lowell isn't in the lineup then something is up and it's only a matter of time we hear something.

862193[/snapback]

Nope, he's only pitched in 15 career games. He is hitable and doesn't K many. We need a WIN tonight!

boo hoo. im ready to root for my goddamn team and cant wait for this trading deadline to pass.

LETS GO MARLINS!!!!! LETS START SOMETHING NICE TONIGHT!!!!

last time they got a win i was enjoying it up Newcastle style. so i shall bust out the newcastle luck.

Jonny, gotta love your sig.? Good old pint bottle of Newkie Brun.? Can you get it over there?

862301[/snapback]

yes sir got me a nice 12'er for the game tonight. :thumbup

862303[/snapback]

Well enjoy it, wish I could stay up for the game tonight, but is already 1 in the morning over here. Really wanted to see Vargas pitch as well.

Jonny, gotta love your sig. Good old pint bottle of Newkie Brun. Can you get it over there?

862301[/snapback]

yes sir got me a nice 12'er for the game tonight. :thumbup

862303[/snapback]

Well enjoy it, wish I could stay up for the game tonight, but is already 1 in the morning over here. Really wanted to see Vargas pitch as well.

862327[/snapback]

ill make sure to enjoy one for you mate. nice to see a fish fan over seas :thumbup

This could be the last game of Mike Lowell. I never thought I would see the day when Mike would be traded..never..he is Mr. Marlin as far as I am concerned..sure there is Conine..but Lowell...after watching his 03 season...anywho Mr. Lowell even if you are traded before tommorows game...you will always be a Marlin in my eyes. You never wanted to leave here....even when things looked bad. Well Mikey..thank you for all that you have done..and when I do hear the news that you were traded...I will think of the pinch hit homerun against the Cubs in the NLCS in '03..and the 3 homerun night in Philadelpha...and the many other times I knew something great would happen when you came up...Mike Lowell, thank you for all that you have done for this team...every fan is forever in your debt sir...thank you..and we all love ya..

Just Win

This could be the last game of Mike Lowell.? I never thought I would see the day when Mike would be traded..never..he is Mr. Marlin as far as I am concerned..sure there is Conine..but Lowell...after watching his 03 season...anywho Mr. Lowell even if you are traded before tommorows game...you will always be a Marlin in my eyes.? You never wanted to leave here....even when things looked bad.? Well Mikey..thank you for all that you have done..and when I do hear the news that you were traded...I will think of the pinch hit homerun against the Cubs in the NLCS in '03..and the 3 homerun night in Philadelpha...and the many other times I knew something great would happen when you came up...Mike Lowell, thank you for all that you have done for this team...every fan is forever in your debt sir...thank you..and we all love ya..

Just Win

862445[/snapback]

:crying

I remember those like they just happened yesterday... Mikey you will be greatly missed :( Hopefully when I am in Cleveland next year I will watch you play.. Good Luck

tonights starting lineups:

Florida

AB R H RBI BB K LOB Season Avg

J. Pierre cf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .272

L. Castillo 2b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .319

C. Delgado 1b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .296

M. Cabrera lf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .339

P. Lo Duca c 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .295

J. Conine rf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .269

M. Lowell 3b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .227

A. Gonzalez ss 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .279

J. Vargas p 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .000

Totals 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Arizona

AB R H RBI BB K LOB Season Avg

C. Counsell 2b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .270

C. Tracy lf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .313

T. Clark 1b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .324

T. Glaus 3b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .258

S. Green rf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .287

R. Clayton ss 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .249

L. Terrero cf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .241

K. Stinnett c 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .304

M. Gosling p 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .000

Totals 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Reading the one Lowell one.."Back...Back...Gone." :tissue

862471[/snapback]

Okay.. You are really starting to make me cry.. Everytime I look at my Mikey Lowell bobblehead on the t.v it makes me want to cry.. Do I take it off when he leaves or do I leave it there? :(

Reading the one Lowell one.."Back...Back...Gone." :tissue

862471[/snapback]

Okay.. You are really starting to make me cry.. Everytime I look at my Mikey Lowell bobblehead on the t.v it makes me want to cry.. Do I take it off when he leaves or do I leave it there? :(

862475[/snapback]

Leave it..even though I do agree with the trade..I still love the guy.