Riedling recalled

Flamarlins3

Riedling recalled: Following Sunday's 8-4 loss at Philadelphia, the Marlins optioned reliever Chris Resop to Double-A Carolina and recalled reliever John Riedling from Triple-A Albuquerque.

Reidling, a veteran who opened the season with the Marlins, was sent down to the Minor Leagues on June 30. He was 4-1 with a 7.04 ERA in 23 relief appearances in his first stint with the Marlins. After being brought up from Double-A, Resop appeared in seven games and had an 8.31 ERA.

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...t=.jsp&c_id=fla

dammmmmmm that is too f***ing funny, he couldn't get no one out in the minors and he clearly can't get nobody out in the majors......

wow this is so frustrating..... for 1st half the season we had remarkable pitching, and no offense......

now we have no pitching..... and a little offense......

but look on the bright side, we could be die hard cub,royal,tigers and rays fans......

now that's painful

Spell Resop backwards. I think that's what he meant.

860800[/snapback]

wow, that went right over my head

860802[/snapback]

Yeah, I noticed it during a game vs the Cubs. I'm surpprised no one has said it yet. It's just a joke

860874[/snapback]

I know I said it.

Riedling recalled: Following Sunday's 8-4 loss at Philadelphia, the Marlins optioned reliever Chris Resop to Double-A Carolina and recalled reliever John Riedling from Triple-A Albuquerque.

Reidling, a veteran who opened the season with the Marlins, was sent down to the Minor Leagues on June 30. He was 4-1 with a 7.04 ERA in 23 relief appearances in his first stint with the Marlins. After being brought up from Double-A, Resop appeared in seven games and had an 8.31 ERA.

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...t=.jsp&c_id=fla

860629[/snapback]

:banghead oh god not riedling again :thumbdown