Patience is truely a great virtue

Bradcore

And I am so glad God has given me that. I came this close *holds finger and thumb a hair away from each other* to telling a customer to get the *explitive deleted* out of my store today. You would not believe the way this guy came in cussing and complaining today, ranting and raving, about stupid stuff to do with his phone. He was unbelievable impatient, rude, mean, and foul mouthed. After I had finally gotten him situated and he goes on to tell me how he cheats people out of their money by being nice to them and giving them stuff and then overcharging them for his work. I honestly couldn't believe what I was hearing. And then he had the audacity to say "God bless you" as if he has faith in anything at all. I felt so bad for his mother too because she was like one of the nicest people I've ever met. I am just so appauled at how people can act this way.

So I got to thinking, it's amazing how much crap I can put up with and not lose my cool and treat everyone with the courtesy and respect. I don't understand how or why people can't do the same. Just chill out and take it easy and don't get worked up. I must say, I thank God for showing me how to not get angry so much and keep calm, even when getting chewed out by a raving retard who doesn't even know what he's talking about.

All that being said, what do you think is your greatest virtue.