Al Qaeda threatens attacks in US worse than 9/11

Accord

These guys don't have the balls to come out to a fair fight. They've got to be all secretive and stuff and kill innocent people.

If it were me, I'd find out where every single family member of these @holes live and bomb the **** out of them. Then they'll really know what it is like to lose someone close to them over nothing.

890921[/snapback]

Problem with your theory is that this guys are crazy enough to not care that their close family members have died. They would probably find a way to turn it into a martydom for allah.

890964[/snapback]

Yeah I guess you are right. :(

If they got nukes on there hands and nuked cities it would be horrible. But they wont end even if they did theres no way that they could fly into our country with some unidentified aircraft and drop them, they just dont have the resources to do that. And if they did and somehow blew up NYC we would go over there and destroy there enitre country. We would drop nuke after nuke after nuke on that country until there is nobody living. Now do I want to see that happen of course not, but it would end all of this.

891009[/snapback]

Wow.

I mean, just, WOW.

Because you actually NEED a plane to set off nuclear or atomic weapons. :confused

This convo has become so bogged down in Americana, anti-globalism it isn't even funny.

These guys don't have the balls to come out to a fair fight. They've got to be all secretive and stuff and kill innocent people.

If it were me, I'd find out where every single family member of these @holes live and bomb the **** out of them. Then they'll really know what it is like to lose someone close to them over nothing.

890921[/snapback]

Problem with your theory is that this guys are crazy enough to not care that their close family members have died. They would probably find a way to turn it into a martydom for allah.

890964[/snapback]

Yeah I guess you are right. :(

891004[/snapback]

Actually, a lot of them really love their families. Their kids and their mothers anyway. I never heard much about wives. Most insults that Arabs use are against mothers. It is kind of like how we say "yo mama" or the "your mama's so fat jokes" but they take them VERY seriously. I was once learning Arabic insults from an Afghani (yes I am aware that Afghanis speak Pastu, he was multilingual) and he taught me how to say all kinds of bad things. One of which was (I can't remember the translation), "A thousand dicks in your mothers ass". Dirty stuff.