Splitting 4 in the Lou

Craig

Yeah, really you definitely could have had last night's game and took 3 of 4 down there, but all kinds considered, a split at Busch isn't bad at all and IMO could be taken as a good thing.

Hopefully the Astros finish off this loss here and the Marlins get a game closer.

I totally agree. We rallied to win game 1, so you could say we stole that one. Cardinals rallied to win game 3, so you could say they stole that one. It evened out. Split a series on the road against the best team in the national league. Not bad at all. Now let's win four or five of the next five games on the road.

Just something to keep in mind, if the wildcard winner comes from the NL East, they would play the Cardinals in the first round.

889617[/snapback]

Who cares who we play, either as WC or Division winner? The team has already demonstrated that no home field advantage = no problem in post season.

I'll take it. 2 out of 4 isn't bad considering we were playing the best team in the NL? :thumbup

889794[/snapback]

Exactly. You have to feel good about winning 2 of 4 in their ballpark. Now lets light up the skies in Cincy!

889877[/snapback]

thats fine but they didnt6 even have all their great players on the feild so dont fool yourself. they have great pitching and great offense ...remember we were lucky to miss mulder cause hes preety good

Just something to keep in mind, if the wildcard winner comes from the NL East, they would play the Cardinals in the first round.

889617[/snapback]

Who cares who we play, either as WC or Division winner? The team has already demonstrated that no home field advantage = no problem in post season.

889694[/snapback]

I was merely stating fact, I didnt make any judgment about it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.