Miguel Cabrera's past,present,and future.

Marlins04

i know it is still very very very early to predict cause of injuries that could happen but cabs started at the age of 20 very young and he is special, he is one of those rare breeds, he could win many titles in the future as well as mvp's and who knows triple crowns as well. he had 33 homer season at the age of 21 and is on pace close to 40-42 homers while he plays in a pitchers park. AMAZING, he isnt even close to his prime, i think he will have an awesome shot at arron's recored [knocks on wood] he is very special. i think he will remain a marlin for life and could possibly with a new stadium that is just a little bit more fair to hitters, hit 55-65 homers in a single season with the protection of delgado or hermida and other players we will surround him with. he will be the first marlin to be world popular, his jerseys will be like the jerseys of lebron in the nba, everyone will want them, plus he has a whole country prasing him, he should of been in the home-run contest this year, but i am sure he will be in many for years to come, not to mention all-star games, he has already gone to two of them at the age of 21 and 22, amazing. u might think i am getting carried away, but think bout it, it is very possible :thumbup

i think he will remain a marlin for life :thumbup

891393[/snapback]

knock on wood... i wish this could be true but Miggys got yankee pinstripes written all over him

think of a lineup with a-rod and miggy....WOW!!!!!!

891592[/snapback]

Yankee pinstripes written all over him? He hasn't even reached arbitration yet and your predicting a move to the Yankees?

I know that this is also thinking way in advance, but by the time Cabrera figures to be able to test the free agent waters, there will likely be a new CBA in place (probably in the mold of the one in the NHL) so it's entirely possible that the Yankees will stop being the Yankees, and that small and mid markets actually have a fighting chance of keeping their guys...

think of a lineup with a-rod and miggy....WOW!!!!!!

891592[/snapback]

Yeah, Marlins will win the World Series for sure with that line-up!!!!

:whistle

892189[/snapback]

lol way to think positive :thumbup

892199[/snapback]

wat can we trade 4 him ...wonders... :mischief2

892210[/snapback]

I'll give them Jack and bill :D

Speaking of Jack and Bill, when they are gone, who should we get to pursue as replacements? I want to keep Wiley. Tony Pena is a great realistic option as manager, and he'd help out with all the youngsters, and a pipe dream is to get Tony Gwynn as hitting coach.

marlins wont let him go, no way

892086[/snapback]

i dont think he will want to leave especially if we get the new stadium

892087[/snapback]

i hate to break it to you but both of these post are meaningless and not only that they are back to back and within a minnute of eachother, im not a mod or anything but this is atleast the 5th or 6th time ive seen you do this.

The negativity on this board baffles me at times. Cabs is not even in his arbitration years yet, and someone is already stating matter-of-factly he will be a Yankee. It's sickening.

892153[/snapback]

look iwant cabs in teal more than anybody. but would you not agree that cabs has the talent of an a rod or pujols ...manny... the comparrisons are undenialble. and a rod got a 10 year 252million dollar contract...pujols got a 5yr 100mill contract...ramirez has an over 100million dollar contract... havent you seen how miggy has changed he likes the bling... in interviews hes got like 30 chains diamond earings.... im saying miggys gonna be too expensive andf heck if he can get his $$$$$$$$$ ....let him

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.