Marlins vs Rockies---6:35et---at Coors Field

Ramp

As painful as it is to say it, it might be time to bench Lowell once everyone is back and healthy. Get Cabrera to 3rd, Conine to Left, and of course Delgado at 1st.

I don't know though. It just sucks.

894989[/snapback]

It is past time to bench him. But yes, do it now before it is too late.

That was one absolutely pathetic inning of baseball. Following two lead off singles, NOTHING.

894990[/snapback]

Well, Miggy is the only one capable of doing anything substantial. Without Delgado or Ency (not to mention Lo Duca), this team has no hitters. Right now this offense consists of Miggy and Conine getting his hits (but not providing a ton of power). That's it. I am telling you, Miggy will walk like 3-4 times this game. Unless he goes up with the bases loaded, they will not give him anything to hit. Miggy is swinging at bad pitches for a reason... he's not getting anything else.

That was one absolutely pathetic inning of baseball. Following two lead off singles, NOTHING.

894990[/snapback]

Well, Miggy is the only one capable of doing anything substantial. Without Delgado or Ency (not to mention Lo Duca), this team has no hitters. Right now this offense consists of Miggy and Conine getting his hits (but not providing a ton of power). That's it. I am telling you, Miggy will walk like 3-4 times this game. Unless he goes up with the bases loaded, they will not give him anything to hit. Miggy is swinging at bad pitches for a reason... he's not getting anything else.

895000[/snapback]

Very true, that's really all that needs to be said.

The fault is with Conine that inning. All he had to do was make contact.

Not to excuse Lowell....

894995[/snapback]

Well said. I don't know why everyone is jumping on Lowell this time, blame Conine first. Sure, Lowell flied out, but uh .. Niner couldn't even make contact.

The Marlins need to learn from the Rockies... When there is a runner(s) in scoring position with two outs, that doesn't mean you are obligated to get the third out before scoring the run. They make it look so easy and our batters make it look like the bases need to be loaded with no outs before scoring looks possible... at least today anyway.