Convince Me: Roger Clemens Shouldn't Win The CY

Passion

First off, he didn't get rocked.

Second off, the man was honestly going to retire. Andy Petitte begged and pleaded for him to pitch for Houston.

Third, who cares that he came back? He plays because he can, and he obviously has plenty left. Why the hate, because he's better at 43 than most are at their primes?

896805[/snapback]

I don't hate him at all. I just don't like the fact that he ruined my 2003 World Series DVD.

Guest Juanky

OK, I don't like that either. But I'm not short sighted enough to hate someone for ruining a DVD when he A) had zero to do with the making of the DVD and B) honestly thought he was going to retire. And to discount him from an award because of a $14.95 DVD is nothing short of incredibly stubborn and foolish.

OK, I don't like that either. But I'm not short sighted enough to hate someone for ruining a DVD when he A) had zero to do with the making of the DVD and B) honestly thought he was going to retire. And to discount him from an award because of a $14.95 DVD is nothing short of incredibly stubborn and foolish.

896815[/snapback]

Again, I DON'T hate him. Relax. You sound like you are married to the man.

Roger was run out of town by one team in his career, but no one is going ape s*** about that.

It isnt like Roger coming back was a media ploy or a publicity stunt...The man has been on the top of his game since he has come back, if you can not respect that you are not much of a fan os baseball or sports for that matter.

Roger was run out of town by one team in his career, but no one is going ape s*** about that.

It isnt like Roger coming back was a media ploy or a publicity stunt...The man has been on the top of his game since he has come back, if you can not respect that you are not much of a fan os baseball or sports for that matter.

896836[/snapback]

I'm seeing a lot of judgemental comments. I can definitely respect his talent and he is a good man as well as a father. I was just joking around about the whole DVD thing. RELAX. For crying out loud.