Went redneck hunting in North Carolina...

Accord

So I spent the weekend visiting one of my friends in North Carolina at NC State and we decided to go redneck hunting.

Here are the pics :thumbup .

This pic is funny, reminds me of all those bigfoot pics where he's always walking away and you never see him, LMAO

But we finally caught him:

This "women" was so trashed, we think she's a crack whore

^That one is my friend :lol .

No, but being poor, rural, and white automatically implies redneck.

The only difference is the color.

896809[/snapback]

No being an uneducated, ignorant, drunk makes you a redneck.

896813[/snapback]

Black, Hispanic, or multi-racial too?

896818[/snapback]

No, Redneck is just for whites. The other races don't really have a name for that kind of person, lazy bastard fits well.

I just think using redneck as a derogatory term is dumb and ignorant. People not from the south usually have no idea what a redneck even is, or the fact that it isnt a bad term.

896814[/snapback]

You kidding me? Have you travelled up north much and told people where you were from?

No, but being poor, rural, and white automatically implies redneck.

The only difference is the color.

896809[/snapback]

No being an uneducated, ignorant, drunk makes you a redneck.

896813[/snapback]

Black, Hispanic, or multi-racial too?

896818[/snapback]

No, Redneck is just for whites. The other races don't really have a name for that kind of person, lazy bastard fits well.

896828[/snapback]

Yeah they do, but if someone were to say worthless n****r or lazy s***, they'd be bigoted, no?

Using Rune's logic...

An uneducated, ignorant, drunk from the Bronx, NY is a redneck?

896846[/snapback]

Yes, who the hell ever said a redneck is from the south?

I live in PA and I said Rednecks live right next to me.

Any uneducated, ignorant, drunk, white person is a redneck.

Gee, who would have ever thought the conservative would the ultra political correct one.

I just think using redneck as a derogatory term is dumb and ignorant. People not from the south usually have no idea what a redneck even is, or the fact that it isnt a bad term.

896814[/snapback]

You kidding me? Have you travelled up north much and told people where you were from?

896833[/snapback]

I think you mis-read my post.

My whole beef is that redneck is not a derrogatory term in the south. People on here throw it around like some kind of slam when it is not.

Using Rune's logic...

An uneducated, ignorant, drunk from the Bronx, NY is a redneck?

896846[/snapback]

Yes, who the hell ever said a redneck is from the south?

I live in PA and I said Rednecks live right next to me.

Any uneducated, ignorant, drunk, white person is a redneck.

Gee, who would have ever thought the conservative would the ultra political correct one.

896851[/snapback]

That makes no sense at all because none of those things have anything to do with being a redneck. The term redneck comes from farmers that spend too much time in the field on sunny days, giving them a redneck. It has lost its meaning over time as most slang does. :thumbup

896814[/snapback]

896833[/snapback]

I'm guessing he means that a redneck often doesn't mind being referred to as a redneck. Even if a northerner says it as a derogatory term, a redneck might wear that label proudly.

896814[/snapback]

896833[/snapback]

I'm guessing he means that a redneck often doesn't mind being referred to as a redneck. Even if a northerner says it as a derogatory term, a redneck might wear that label proudly.

896860[/snapback]

Exactly.

Being from North Carolina and now going to school in Texas I know plenty of people who dont drink beer, go to good schools, have never been on a farm, and because of where they live and the type of things they like (nascar, country music, etc).

So for people to constantly use it as a derrogatory term is dumb.

And nice job of labeling my way of thinking because I am a conservative, Rune. :thumbdown

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.