No longer Scouting For The Rockies

El Guapo

As of last night 10 pm i am no longer scouting south florida for the Rockies...

No i did not get fired, the reason for me getting out if because of what i did this summer...this summer i ran Junior Team U.S.A. which is owned by Ralph Nicholas who is the Head Scout for the Mets in Mexico, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba....The whole purpose of Team U.S.A. is to get seniors that are about to Grad. into college...Out of the 25 players on the roster i got 18 of them into college's and let me tell ya it feels a whole lot better when you get a kid into college than when you sign a kid to play in the minors that you meet once and never see him again....So that's what am going to do now on my spare time, run Team U.S.A. during the summer's and do my college recruiting for Belmont Abbey College Of North Carolina....During the school year starting this thursday i will be asst. coach at Coral Gables H.S. in Miami......

Guys keep this clean.......

The Reason i wrote this is so Passion,moneyball and a couple of other people that do constant check-ups on me can be updated.....i wouldn't want them to lose track of me.......

We still want an explanation to you being drafted and your tenure at UF.

912147[/snapback]

You the truth fine i'll give it to ya..........

Grad from Southwest Miami H.S. 1995

Got a scholarship to Santa Fe C.C. in Gainsville,Fl and played for 2 years there

Walked on to U.F. Junior year but never played because i tore my labrium and was operated March 20, 1998 by Dr. Robla in miami,fl his # is 305-275-6770 if ya want to check it out......

Rehabed for like a year and went to a Rockies Try out in Wyoming after not getting signed at a couple of other try-outs here in miami that other teams held.....

Got picked up at the try-out for $500 signing bonus and got asigned to Casper Rockies Single A and practiced all fall with them and 2 months before the season started i retore my labrum and quit pro ball....in the time that i was there i made friends with Gary Alberts Head Cross check scout for the rockies and he saw that i enjoyed talking about players and there skills so he told me in the future he would consider offering me a scouting job which i finally got last year after waiting for like 3 years......Me and my brother run a family buisness here in miami which Shaq-MAn has been to and in my spare time now i'll coach at Gables H.S. and recruit for Belmont Abbey College in N.C.

That's the truth beleive it or not........the reason why i lied about the whole thing about acually playing at U.F. and being Drafted is because that was my dream and i wanted to live it a little.......Like i said i know i pissed off alot of people that were good to me and for that i am forever sorry but some people here are to harsh and act like there angel's and have never done anything wrong....c'mon man everybody has done something there not proud of.......

You've got a lot to learn Ben.....Get to the majors then you can talk but until then shut your mouth punk.

912194[/snapback]

Ummm...what did I say?

And anyways, you're not Chase Utley, you're just some nerd on this message board posing as him.

Get a life.

912196[/snapback]

Your not really Ben Harrison either....your just a bigger nerd who couldn't hit a baseball of a f***in tee.

You've got a lot to learn Ben.....Get to the majors then you can talk but until then shut your mouth punk.

912194[/snapback]

Ummm...what did I say?

And anyways, you're not Chase Utley, you're just some nerd on this message board posing as him.

Get a life.

912196[/snapback]

Your not really Ben Harrison either....your just a bigger nerd who couldn't hit a baseball of a f***in tee.

912201[/snapback]

Fella's c'mon now lets keep it clean........