Leiter getting destroyed...

Accord

Accord again jumping on Al Leiter's bad performances, and then missing all of his good ones (i.e. the past three). Odd.

Honestly, get off it, this isnt news worthy. Every bad start he has are you going to make another thread? It wouldnt be a big deal if you posted about all the good ones too. But I guess that would be asking too much.

Accord again jumping on Al Leiter's bad performances, and then missing all of his good ones (i.e. the past three). Odd.

Honestly, get off it, this isnt news worthy. Every bad start he has are you going to make another thread? It wouldnt be a big deal if you posted about all the good ones too. But I guess that would be asking too much.

927501[/snapback]

When somebody is rooting against someone, it wouldn't make any sense for them to post about their good performances. I wouldn't dream of making fun of Leiter because I like the guy, but if someone else wants to do that, they don't need to be expected to praise them too.

927501[/snapback]

Bryan again overreacting over absolutley nothing.

This is the only Leiter related thread i've made in the past month or two.

Get off your high horse.

Atleast the Red Sox lost tonight

927579[/snapback]

This was our filler, throw away game considering who we had on the mound.

Would have been a prime time for the MFY to gain some ground, guess not...

:whistle

927642[/snapback]

This was our filler too. Unfortunately he happens every 5th day.

You know... it's really disappointing to see so many Marlins fans bagging on Al Leiter. He's a great guy, who unfortunately doesn't have it anymore. He had a great career. He was torn when he couldn't produce for the Marlins. He wanted nothing more than to come here and have a great season. He didn't maliciously stink it up, like some of you think, apparently.

I'm not a Yankee fan, but I root for them every 5th day when Leiter is on the mound.

927501[/snapback]

I think he hit a nerve.

927501[/snapback]

I think he hit a nerve.

927835[/snapback]

Stop stealing my lines, clown.