Philly Trip-Pictures

1truefan

Good Morning!!!! We are officially live from the Hyatt Regency at Penn's Landing for one last time here in Philly!!! As some of you know, I love to take pictures and explore any city I go to....I have all my pictures up except the ones from today because the day has just started.....YAY!!!!

Here's the link to the website to which I have uploaded all of the pictures from the trip (well, so far, I'm just missing today's pictures).....

http://public.fotki.com/panteradorada/phil...phia_trip_2005/

Enjoy!!!!

WOW!!! What awesome pics!!!!

I got to meet Miguel and Louie this past Friday night at the Phillies game. I was so excited.. I got both of their signatures on my ball. I told Louie that I knew they were gunna do it (I meant make the playoffs) He knew what I meant because he replied, "Oh, I hope so!" He and Miguel were both VERY sweet. I should take a picture of the ball and post it.. altho it won't be NOWHERE near as cool as yours!!!!

I don't know how my pics at the game turned out yet. I had my crappy camera because it's small and I was right on the field off 3rd base so I didn't think I needed my heavier, better one. But the lights where so damn bright and I bet they washed out most of my pictures.. ah well, I can't complain!

Tara

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.