9/20 - Marlins vs. Mets---7:10 ET

Iowa

well...the only problem is im just starting my job...so i dont have any insurance at the moment...which sucks because its awful to yelp out in pain everytime you turn to look at something...driving is not fun for the first time since i have had a car...that also might have something to do with 3 bucks/gallon

955174[/snapback]

That stinks...Today in College Algebra I turned my head and I felt this pain in my neck. I started cringing and this one guy next to me was like.. Holly are you okay? :lol

955191[/snapback]

i would have just cringed in college algebra...atta boy dukie

955200[/snapback]

:lol I think I fell asleep a few times

I found something for ya.. http://my.webmd.com/content/pages/4/1661_5...C-9531713CA348}

955203[/snapback]

wow...you are best...no doubt...thank you so much...ps..math class for me was like taking nyquil...i was just waiting for my eyelids to close and not reopen until a bell/alarm

well...the only problem is im just starting my job...so i dont have any insurance at the moment...which sucks because its awful to yelp out in pain everytime you turn to look at something...driving is not fun for the first time since i have had a car...that also might have something to do with 3 bucks/gallon

955174[/snapback]

That stinks...Today in College Algebra I turned my head and I felt this pain in my neck. I started cringing and this one guy next to me was like.. Holly are you okay? :lol

955191[/snapback]

i would have just cringed in college algebra...atta boy dukie

955200[/snapback]

:lol I think I fell asleep a few times

I found something for ya.. http://my.webmd.com/content/pages/4/1661_5...C-9531713CA348}

955203[/snapback]

wow...you are best...no doubt...thank you so much...ps..math class for me was like taking nyquil...i was just waiting for my eyelids to close and not reopen until a bell/alarm

955216[/snapback]

Wait wait wait..

Holly, you're in college and taking ALGEBRA??

Is it just Algebra, or Alg. 1, 2?

955216[/snapback]

:) Thanks... My teacher is very boring she doesnt really speak that good English so I cant barely understand her. And even worse the guy that sits next to me is a Yankee fan :boo-woo BTW: I have a Marlins spiral notebook for that class :)