9/20 - Marlins vs. Mets---7:10 ET

Iowa

wow...you are best...no doubt...thank you so much...ps..math class for me was like taking nyquil...i was just waiting for my eyelids to close and not reopen until a bell/alarm

955216[/snapback]

And even worse the guy that sits next to me is a Yankee fan :boo-woo

955230[/snapback]

he's just a yankee fan cause he has small jingles..

wow...you are best...no doubt...thank you so much...ps..math class for me was like taking nyquil...i was just waiting for my eyelids to close and not reopen until a bell/alarm

955216[/snapback]

:) Thanks... My teacher is very boring she doesnt really speak that good English so I cant barely understand her. And even worse the guy that sits next to me is a Yankee fan :boo-woo BTW: I have a Marlins spiral notebook for that class :)

955230[/snapback]

Damn, wish I could get Marlins s*** for college here... damn the Rockies.

955216[/snapback]

:) Thanks... My teacher is very boring she doesnt really speak that good English so I cant barely understand her. And even worse the guy that sits next to me is a Yankee fan :boo-woo BTW: I have a Marlins spiral notebook for that class :)

955230[/snapback]

awesome...my last math teacher in college was indian and more hair coming out his ears than i have on my head...i couldnt understand what he was saying and i couldnt read his handwriting...awesome huh?

955216[/snapback]

955230[/snapback]

awesome...my last math teacher in college was indian and more hair coming out his ears than i have on my head...i couldnt understand what he was saying and i couldnt read his handwriting...awesome huh?

955252[/snapback]

:lol Yea... She even plays Spanish Music at the beginning of class :blink: I dont even know 5 words in Spanish :lol So I am just sitting there thinking English please? lol