Which jersey would you get?

mdbw

Looks like Hermida will be in the starting lineup for next season, and then probably for the next 5 years at league minimum. Cabrera has 2 years left I think before his contract is up? I'm not too sure about all this, that's why I'm asking.

I just wanna get a jersey that I can wear for a while while the player is still with the team. Do you think Cabrera will stay a Marlin for a long time to come or not? Do you think Hermida will live up to his hype? He sure did finish the season strongly.

So basically, which jersey would you invest your money in at this point in time?

I don't think there will be a lot of fans left if the Marlins don't resign Cabs in a few years...

I'm sure I'd be upset about it but I'd still be a fan.

I don't think there will be a lot of fans left if the Marlins don't resign Cabs in a few years...

In all honesty, the only way I see Cabrera leaving this organization would be if he refuses to resign. By the time he's a true free agent, we'll either have a stadium plan in place or be playing somewhere else.

I'm sure I'd be upset about it but I'd still be a fan.

I was a bit vague...referring more to the already fickle fanbase that doesn't show up for games enough now than I was to the people in here

I have a Hermida jersey...go with that(also got Vargas)

do you really? got any pics?

I'll take some. I still have one blank jersey I can put a name on so I am debating what to do with that...Lo Duca, Beckett, or Aguila

The 15000 screaming females that are under the age of 17 that know absolutely nothing about Baseball and just go out to see Miguel?

I think so..

that might be true, but there still buying tickets, and as long as the person is paying to put there butt in a seat a t pro player I support it, bandwagon or not

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.